MemSQL is looking for an accomplished sales professional to join our Enterprise Sales Team. In this role you will be responsible for closing new business and expanding existing business with large enterprise customers in the Northeast region. This is an incredible opportunity to join an established, fast-growing startup in the enterprise software industry, where you will have the opportunity to over-achieve, earning uncapped commission and accelerators.
Enterprise Account Executives at MemSQL are accomplished sales leaders who are passionate about evangelizing the industry’s most disruptive technologies. You’re excited to exercise your modern data infrastructure expertise and communicate solution value to enterprise accounts. You also possess an in-depth understanding of the market landscape, have the ability to partner closely with sales engineers and inside sales reps, and can thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop and execute territory account plans to achieve (ideally exceed) quota
- Lead multiple customer sales cycles and effectively close new business (hunter mentality with the ability to sign new logos)
- Manage and grow large, strategic enterprise accounts
- Effectively partner with Sales Engineering, Inside Sales, and Field Marketing
- Quickly learn our software products and be able to clearly communicate the value proposition
- Develop strong relationships with key decision makers, influencers, and partners within your territory
- Travel within your assigned territory
Required Skills and Experience
- Proven track record of successfully selling enterprise software solutions and increasing revenue through new customer acquisition
- Solution selling of a disruptive technology in the data infrastructure space
- Firm understanding of the modern data infrastructure such as the open source community and the various enterprise software (business intelligence, analytics, ETL, cloud infrastructure, etc.) products
- Demonstrated ability to sell to CXO or line of business, successfully emphasizing business value versus product
- Strong ability to connect with customers to understand their individual business needs
- B.S. degree or equivalent in a related field
- Understanding of OLTP and OLAP architectures is a plus
MemSQL is The No-Limits Database™ powering modern applications and analytical systems with a cloud-native, scalable architecture for maximum ingest and query performance at the highest concurrency. MemSQL envisions a world where every business can make decisions in real time and every experience is optimized through data.
Global enterprises use the MemSQL distributed database to easily ingest, process, analyze, and act on data in order to thrive in today’s insight-driven economy. MemSQL is optimized to run on any public cloud or on-premises with commodity hardware. Visit memsql.com or follow us @memsql.
Consistent with our commitment to diversity & inclusion, we value individuals with the ability to work on diverse teams and with a diverse range of people.
To all recruitment agencies: MemSQL does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to MemSQL employees. MemSQL is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.
As the world changes—and it's changing faster than ever—you need to be adapting to it. You need to be anticipating problems before they occur. You need to be able to shift direction as fast as the trends do. And you need to know, in the moment, that you're shifting in the right direction. The businesses that shape the future will be the ones capable of this. They will make every moment work for them. Every change will become an opportunity. Insights will become actions. And every piece of data, a new perspective that drives innovation and engagement. This will not wait. This is today. Tomorrow. And every second of every day to come. This is what will separate the companies that thrive from the ones that die. This is real time.
Want to learn more about MemSQL? Visit MemSQL's website.
Jobs You May Like
Cloud Technology Partners
Enterprise Sales Director
Cloud Technology Partners, Seattle, WA