As a member of our Inside Sale Team, you will be responsible for inbound qualification and outbound prospecting, developing, and driving sales within enterprise accounts. This customer-facing role partners closely with various members of the Sales and Marketing Teams including Sales Operations, Field Sales, and Demand Generation.
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop a strategic plan to prospect, educate, and qualify accounts to create viable opportunities that lead to closed business
- Identify and understand key business stakeholders and end users to generate interest in MemSQL Solutions
- Become a trusted resource for the MemSQL Inside Sales Team for valuable input on potential outbound prospecting targets
- Maintain open communication and alignment with your Field Account Executive to know how and where to focus your prospecting efforts
- Quickly gain a strong understanding of the MemSQL value proposition and the competitive industry landscape
- Consistently achieve/exceed monthly quota of qualified opportunities and meaningful interactions with new prospects
- Ability to partner with and support co-workers and customers on the East Coast
Required Skills and Experience
- 1-2 years of software lead generation experience
- Strong business acumen, with the ability to become an expert on database management systems (DBMS) within your first 90 days
- Proven track record of achieving measurable goals
- Excellent communication skills, including positive and energetic phone skills, a mastery of email communication, strong listening skills, and strong writing skills
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools, including Google Mail, MS Office, and Salesforce.com
- B.A./B.S. Degree
MemSQL envisions a world of adaptable databases and flexible data workloads - your data anywhere in real time. Today, global enterprises use MemSQL as a real-time data warehouse to cost-effectively ingest data and produce industry-leading time to insight. MemSQL works as a managed service, in any cloud, or on-premises environment.
Headquartered in San Francisco, CA with offices in Seattle, WA and Portland OR, MemSQL has raised nearly $100M from top investors including Accel Partners and Khosla Ventures, among others. MemSQL is trusted by customers including Uber, Akamai, Dell EMC, Samsung, Comcast, Kellogg, and more.
Consistent with our commitment to diversity & inclusion, we value individuals with the ability to work on diverse teams and with a diverse range of people.
To all recruitment agencies: MemSQL does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to MemSQL employees. MemSQL is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.
As the world changes—and it's changing faster than ever—you need to be adapting to it. You need to be anticipating problems before they occur. You need to be able to shift direction as fast as the trends do. And you need to know, in the moment, that you're shifting in the right direction. The businesses that shape the future will be the ones capable of this. They will make every moment work for them. Every change will become an opportunity. Insights will become actions. And every piece of data, a new perspective that drives innovation and engagement. This will not wait. This is today. Tomorrow. And every second of every day to come. This is what will separate the companies that thrive from the ones that die. This is real time.