You’ll help us drive digital innovation:
- You will be part of our global expert Service Desk (1st and 2nd line)¸ which solves around 70% of all submitted requests without involving 3rd line R&D teams
- You will be trained to become a certified Mendix developer and get trained in our state of the art Mendix Cloud architecture, deployment and integration possibilities.
- You will engage with our global customers in Europe, USA, Australia, South Africa, Middle East, Japan like Heineken, New Balance, MIT, ABN AMRO, TNT Express, ING and our (international) partners to solve any challenges they might face and assist in a myriad of issues, changes and questions.
- You will work with R&D to improve the customer experience of our platform
- Work in a smart, young and dynamic team where innovation thrives and career opportunities are abundant
You’re the innovator we need if you:
- are a high-energy professional that loves to engage with the customer to solve any challenges they might face
- have an B.S in information systems, engineering, computer science, or equivalent
- have 3 years or more experience in a customer facing technical support or technical consultancy role
- have excellent communicative skills, both written and verbally
- are passionate for technology and have strong problem solving and analytical skills
- are well-organized, flexible and can keep an overview of all your tasks
- have an understanding of programming languages, integration, relational databases and/or public Cloud technologies (eg. AWS, Azure)
Experience a culture like no other at Mendix:
- Work for an award-winning employer? (Nr 1. tech employer & the-best-cloud-computing-companies-and-ceos-to-work-for-in-2017)
- Drastically change the way businesses create value using state of the art software?
- Get great working experience in one of the fasted growing tech companies around?
- Be part of a world-class, passionate, intrinsic, self-motivated team striving towards a common goal?
- Take ownership and accountability?
About us We are creating an application platform that empowers people to build and continuously improve apps at unprecedented speed and scale. Who we are We’ve been in your shoes We know firsthand how hard it can be to quickly build software your users love, while maintaining the control you need. Having worked with hundreds of enterprise customers, we also understand how difficult it is to successfully execute a digital strategy. Our mission Our founders created Mendix to solve the biggest challenge in digital innovation: to empower IT and Business teams to collaborate like never before, while experiencing unmatched speed and control. These principles are architected into the very core of our platform, and they drive our relentless focus on your success. We are here to help We love helping you build breakthrough digital experiences, rejecting the conventional approach of merely doing the same things faster. We seek a long-term partnership with your team so we can help you deliver transformative value through applications. Our conviction—and your success—is powered by a diverse team of passionate and exceptional talent.
Want to learn more about Mendix? Visit Mendix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Nerd, Los Angeles
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Client Success Manager
Gather, Atlanta, GA
Blue Bottle Coffee, Palo Alto, CA
Bilingual (Spanish) Technical Customer Service Support Agent
Ring, Glendale, AZ
Class Pass, Missoula
Mitarbeiter (w/m/x) - Kundenservice / Customer Service