Strategic Partner Manager
Mendix, Boston, MA | Philadelphia, PA | Seattle, WA | Los Angeles, CA
We help enterprises achieve their digital goals
- Minimum of 2 year of relevant work experience, including management consulting, investment banking, private equity, alliances or business development.
- Proven ability to recognize industry change, develop understanding of long-term implications, and deliver recommended strategies for new business opportunities.
- Strategic and analytical thinking, strong capability of project management and problem-solving skills, sound judgment and a willingness to resolve issues and problems in a timely manner.
- Excellent communication skills: the ability to develop rapport and credibility across an organization and promote ideas and proposals persuasively.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty and ambiguity.
- Highly collaborative and able to influence. Should embrace, support and practice a collaborative style which goes beyond relationship building. Will achieve results with and through others
- Ability to travel at least 25%.
Required Skills and Experience
- Work with product teams and business units to identify and prioritize areas of need for 3rd party partnerships, including technology providers, student ancillary products, content, and distribution
- Source potential partners and conduct due diligence, including assessment of partner alignment with need, reach, stability, and potential areas of risk
- Collaborate with Legal to negotiate and close partner agreements
- Manage the full partnership lifecycle from deal identification, evaluation and negotiation to execution, integration and ongoing partner management
- Coordinate quarterly meetings with Product and Business leadership to identify potential areas of risk in existing partnership, identify pipeline of partnership targets and prioritize new partnership needs
- Field inquiries from interested 3rd parties and potential partners
- Maintain Salesforce partner management system, including adding new partner leads, updating annual payment metrics and other key indicators, and ensuring deal terms are up to date
- Build and manage internal relationships across all levels of the organization and be a thought partner on new, innovative strategies to drive businesses to best-in-class
- Negotiate business terms and structure agreements in collaboration with Legal, Finance, Strategy, and Functional owners
About us We are creating an application platform that empowers people to build and continuously improve apps at unprecedented speed and scale. Who we are We’ve been in your shoes We know firsthand how hard it can be to quickly build software your users love, while maintaining the control you need. Having worked with hundreds of enterprise customers, we also understand how difficult it is to successfully execute a digital strategy. Our mission Our founders created Mendix to solve the biggest challenge in digital innovation: to empower IT and Business teams to collaborate like never before, while experiencing unmatched speed and control. These principles are architected into the very core of our platform, and they drive our relentless focus on your success. We are here to help We love helping you build breakthrough digital experiences, rejecting the conventional approach of merely doing the same things faster. We seek a long-term partnership with your team so we can help you deliver transformative value through applications. Our conviction—and your success—is powered by a diverse team of passionate and exceptional talent.
Want to learn more about Mendix? Visit Mendix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Account Executive (French English Bilingual)
Enterprise Sales Development Representative
Classy, San Diego Headquarters
Team Lead, Business Development Research
MongoDB, New Delhi/Gurgaon
Customer Services Expert (French) (m/f/d)
Formlabs, Berlin, Germany
Vice President, Portfolio Executive - East
Grand Rounds, Boston, MA
Cloudflare, San Francisco, CA