- Continuously monitoring, analyzing, creating, and sharing responses to market developments, customer behavior and competitor's activities to shape future products and the messages with which they are launched
- Working closely with product management to bring the voice of the market to product planning, and reflect that in outbound marketing upon launch
- Acting as a product expert externally with the field, prospects and customers as the new product is introduced
- Developing thought leadership messaging, campaign content, and go-to-market strategies to introduce the product into the market
- Messaging, positioning, and creating marketing content that demonstrates differentiation compared to market competitors
- Communicating how the new feature enhances the Mendix value proposition to the sales team
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical field, or equivalent experience
- 6++ years of work experience in any of the following categories: software development, software engineering, office of the CTO, technical marketing for a software product
- Strong knowledge of agile application development methodologies, application lifecycle management, DevOps, CI/CD pipeline, and modern application frameworks.
- Good understanding of the aPaaS/PaaS and cloud market and technology space.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
About us We are creating an application platform that empowers people to build and continuously improve apps at unprecedented speed and scale. Who we are We’ve been in your shoes We know firsthand how hard it can be to quickly build software your users love, while maintaining the control you need. Having worked with hundreds of enterprise customers, we also understand how difficult it is to successfully execute a digital strategy. Our mission Our founders created Mendix to solve the biggest challenge in digital innovation: to empower IT and Business teams to collaborate like never before, while experiencing unmatched speed and control. These principles are architected into the very core of our platform, and they drive our relentless focus on your success. We are here to help We love helping you build breakthrough digital experiences, rejecting the conventional approach of merely doing the same things faster. We seek a long-term partnership with your team so we can help you deliver transformative value through applications. Our conviction—and your success—is powered by a diverse team of passionate and exceptional talent.
Want to learn more about Mendix? Visit Mendix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Digital Marketing Lead
Peerspace, San Francisco
Performance Marketing Manager
Revfluence, San Francisco
Brand Marketing - General Applications UAE
noon.com, Dubai, UAE
Taboola, New York
Quereinsteiger Online Marketing Offpage SEO (m/w/div)
Dept, Digital Marketing DE