- Evolve and own the strategy the EMEA partner ecosystem, leveraging global, regional, and local partners to expand market opportunity and increase pipeline and revenue
- Maintain and nurture relationships with executives across the partner ecosystem
- Manage a team of partner sales managers to exceed pipeline, revenue and delivery capacity objectives
- Lead development and execution of repeatable go-to-market activities focused on combining the partners position in the market with the industry leading offering from Medix. This includes business planning, proposition development, field events, conferences, campaigns.
- Evangelize the partners unique value proposition within our sales teams to ensure awareness, collaboration, and field engagement
- Own the forecast for partner pipeline generation and revenue
- Work with our Global Sales Enablement team to develop enablement and training plans to ensure partners are equipped to position the joint value proposition.
- Actively contribute to key leadership activities as a member of the EMEA sales leadership team
- Be a coach to your team and continuously drive to improve performance
- Collaborate with Marketing to drive demand generation programs and campaigns
- 10+ years of enterprise software sales, channels, and/or alliances experience
- Great command of the English language; other European languages are a plus
- Ability to travel (throughout Europe)
- Experience with direct and indirect sales and go-to-market initiatives with PaaS/SaaS platforms
- Demonstrated track record of successful quota attainment in a sales or channel sales role
- Experience working with partners, channel, and integrators to build strategic programs that drive demand and sales
- Ability to engage with and motivate other leaders in the organization to support partner related activities
- Expansive experience with partner business models, and the recent developments with SaaS and cloud. Develop, negotiate, and implement partner business plans that drive partner revenue goals
- Strong technical understanding of modern software development and the various technologies and solutions used to develop ad deploy enterprise grade applications
About us We are creating an application platform that empowers people to build and continuously improve apps at unprecedented speed and scale. Who we are We’ve been in your shoes We know firsthand how hard it can be to quickly build software your users love, while maintaining the control you need. Having worked with hundreds of enterprise customers, we also understand how difficult it is to successfully execute a digital strategy. Our mission Our founders created Mendix to solve the biggest challenge in digital innovation: to empower IT and Business teams to collaborate like never before, while experiencing unmatched speed and control. These principles are architected into the very core of our platform, and they drive our relentless focus on your success. We are here to help We love helping you build breakthrough digital experiences, rejecting the conventional approach of merely doing the same things faster. We seek a long-term partnership with your team so we can help you deliver transformative value through applications. Our conviction—and your success—is powered by a diverse team of passionate and exceptional talent.
Want to learn more about Mendix? Visit Mendix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Director of Sales Operations
Endurance International Group, Waltham, MA
Enterprise Account Executive
Yelp, New York, NY
Network Representative (In-House)
Devoted Health, Houston, TX
Large Enterprise Account Executive
Box, Boston, MA
Snap Inc., Dubai, UAE