Senior Director of Global Channel and Alliances
Mendix, Boston, MA
We help enterprises achieve their digital goals
Additional responsibilities and accountabilities for this role include:
- Leadership and management of assigned channel team including resource management, hiring, mentorship, and performance management
- Develop and implement the overall channels strategy for the field and company globally.
- Quota responsibility across defined partner channels; manage programs to maximize sales revenue and touch and Influence revenue from across all channel partners.
- Collaborate with field sales teams to provide partners that add value to our current and prospective customers, identify incremental opportunities and assist in current sales pursuits.
- Build business plans with chosen partners to create positive outcomes for Mendix customers, the Partner organizations, and Mendix.
- Create and drive Mendix channel programs, including assisting with program definitions, oversight, pricing, and channel resources.
- Work cross functionally to develop channel marketing programs, enhanced partner portal, partner product certifications and training, collateral, etc.
- 5 years’ experience as a successful senior business development director within the software/cloud infrastructure landscape.
- Proven track record of building and operating a global BD/channel function.
- History of hiring, enabling and scaling high performance, global teams.
- Experience / training in solution selling frameworks
- Strong experience and expertise leading and collaborating with cross-functional teams at all levels from individual contributors to executives
- Intimate understanding of the broad IT ecosystem and modern Cloud strategies around Software Development architectures, SaaS, and PaaS.
- Strong track record in defining and aligning channel partner/sales strategies and programs to maximize reseller customer impact and revenue performance.
- History of documented revenue growth in complex business environments directly attributable to the partner program.
- Comfortable using data to make and support decisions at all levels.
- Bachelor’s degree or international equivalent
About us We are creating an application platform that empowers people to build and continuously improve apps at unprecedented speed and scale. Who we are We’ve been in your shoes We know firsthand how hard it can be to quickly build software your users love, while maintaining the control you need. Having worked with hundreds of enterprise customers, we also understand how difficult it is to successfully execute a digital strategy. Our mission Our founders created Mendix to solve the biggest challenge in digital innovation: to empower IT and Business teams to collaborate like never before, while experiencing unmatched speed and control. These principles are architected into the very core of our platform, and they drive our relentless focus on your success. We are here to help We love helping you build breakthrough digital experiences, rejecting the conventional approach of merely doing the same things faster. We seek a long-term partnership with your team so we can help you deliver transformative value through applications. Our conviction—and your success—is powered by a diverse team of passionate and exceptional talent.
Want to learn more about Mendix? Visit Mendix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Manager of Sales Training
EnerNOC, US - Boston, MA
Sales Executive, Enterprise Team
SimilarWeb, New York
Account Executive - Charleston
Cherwell Software, Charleston, SC
Technical Learning Consultant, Sales Enablement
Slack, San Francisco, New York City, Denver
Senior Enterprise Account Executive - West
Demandbase, San Francisco
Sales Enablement: eLearning Manager
Cloudflare, San Francisco, CA