Additional responsibilities and accountabilities for this role include the following:
- Know the objectives of your Sales team, and align your marketing programs/plans to drive sales in the smartest, most efficient way possible
- Understand what our current marketing offerings are, and raise the bar. Present fresh ideas to capture the attention of our target audience.
- Act as full business stakeholder/'CMO' for your sales team. Engage with them in a way that builds trust and drives results.
- Develop & Own marketing execution plan
- Evaluate/measure productiveness and marketing ROI
- Manage program, quarterly and annual budgets
- Implement local product launch plans as needed
- Collaborate with Mendix partners where relevant for programs in region
- Represent regional sales priorities and frontline feedback to global resources including product marketing, digital marketing and others
- Communicate regularly with sales leadership, field sales and BDRs to drive awareness of available marketing campaigns
- Other projects as needed
- 3-7 years of experience in B2B demand generation with enterprise technology companies
- Demonstrated success in B2B marketing management, developing marketing strategy, driving marketing campaigns and event management from start to finish with clear objectives, outcome and follow-up
- Experience in measuring and improving the ROI of marketing investments and driving successful campaigns
- Experience of operating and collaborating in a fast-paced, cross-functional global organization
- Ability to manage time and juggle multiple priorities to execute high quality deliverables
- Excellent interpersonal communication (written and verbal)
- Salesforce proficiency is required, Marketo is preferred
- BA/BS Degree Required
- 25-30% Travel Required
About us We are creating an application platform that empowers people to build and continuously improve apps at unprecedented speed and scale. Who we are We’ve been in your shoes We know firsthand how hard it can be to quickly build software your users love, while maintaining the control you need. Having worked with hundreds of enterprise customers, we also understand how difficult it is to successfully execute a digital strategy. Our mission Our founders created Mendix to solve the biggest challenge in digital innovation: to empower IT and Business teams to collaborate like never before, while experiencing unmatched speed and control. These principles are architected into the very core of our platform, and they drive our relentless focus on your success. We are here to help We love helping you build breakthrough digital experiences, rejecting the conventional approach of merely doing the same things faster. We seek a long-term partnership with your team so we can help you deliver transformative value through applications. Our conviction—and your success—is powered by a diverse team of passionate and exceptional talent.
Want to learn more about Mendix? Visit Mendix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Customer Marketing Manager
Knotel, Knotel NYC