You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by:
- Building, shipping and maintaining the user facing platform responsible for Mendix' successful cloud offering.
- Taking responsibility for the success our customers achieve with Mendix’ aPaaS platform.
- Your scope covers the tooling our customers use to manage, monitor and run their Mendix applications on the Mendix cloud and 3rd party clouds.
- Assuring all the platform runs smoothly in production because our customers use it for their mission critical production systems.
We’re looking for you if:
- EU passport OR you live in the Netherlands
- You have designed public facing REST APIs and have proven experience building custom integration with web services and REST APIs.
- You have proven experience building database driven applications and understand the impact of inefficient queries on an RDBMS.
- You have proven experience with AWS in combination with Linux & containerization technology (CloudFoundry / Kubernetes / Docker).
- You have a very good understanding of Linux Operating Systems.
- Experience with automation and DevOps tools and methodology.
- Experience with Java
- Experience with operational IT Service Management is an advantage.
- You have the ability to focus on the needs of the customer, without losing sight of general performance and stability.
- You are fluent with both written and spoken English.
- You are a BSc./MSc./PhD in Computer Science or a related technical field.
Even better (but not essential!) if you have:
- Mendix certifications and experience.
- Experience with Golang
- Experience with Eclipse or IntelliJ.
- Experience with TDD, and know when and when not to use it.
- Experience working with Scrum methodology.
Sought personality type:
- Proactive, emphatic and approachable.
- Team player and problem solver.
- Effective communicator.
- Great attitude but a critical thinker.
- Creative and open minded.
About us We are creating an application platform that empowers people to build and continuously improve apps at unprecedented speed and scale. Who we are We’ve been in your shoes We know firsthand how hard it can be to quickly build software your users love, while maintaining the control you need. Having worked with hundreds of enterprise customers, we also understand how difficult it is to successfully execute a digital strategy. Our mission Our founders created Mendix to solve the biggest challenge in digital innovation: to empower IT and Business teams to collaborate like never before, while experiencing unmatched speed and control. These principles are architected into the very core of our platform, and they drive our relentless focus on your success. We are here to help We love helping you build breakthrough digital experiences, rejecting the conventional approach of merely doing the same things faster. We seek a long-term partnership with your team so we can help you deliver transformative value through applications. Our conviction—and your success—is powered by a diverse team of passionate and exceptional talent.
Want to learn more about Mendix? Visit Mendix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Quantitative Researcher - C++
Allston Trading, Chicago
Snap Inc., Los Angeles - Seattle - San Francisco - New York
Senior Software Engineer, Data Engineering
Etsy, New York, NY
Manager, Marketing & Communications Technology
Management Leadership For Tomorrow, Bethesda, MD
Manager of Business Intelligence
Beyond, Houston, TX
Display Marketing Analyst
Red Ventures, Los Angeles, CA