Customer Success Operations Manager
Mendix, Boston, MA
We help enterprises achieve their digital goals
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by:
- Collaborating cross-functionally, adding value to the Customer Success organization to increase impact
- Driving improvement of business processes, leveraging the SFDC platform to drive growth and scale
- Working closely with our Customer Success Team to drive value with Platform usage, updates and advise management with insights to guide the team
- Working effectively across sales, support, IT, finance, human resources, and other functions.
- Developing proactive analyses, rooted in SFDC data and other sources, that provide actionable insights
- Partnering with our SFDC admin and our reporting team to improve and refine workflows and ensure we are getting the maximum value out of the tool while meeting users needs
- Organizing data and utilizing it to enhance Salesforce platform effectiveness
- Assisting with key planning activities during planning and budgeting cycle
- Providing ad-hoc analysis as required to aid management decision making.
- Guiding change Management and Enablement (especially from a systems and process perspective)
You’re the innovator we need if you have:
- 3+ years direct experience in Business Operations or Data Analytics, preferably at a high-tech or software company.
- 1+ years of Salesforce.com experience,
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools a plus
- Previous Customer Success Experience big plus
- BA/BS degree in business or related field.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, combined with strong business judgment and ability to present analysis in a clear and compelling manner.
- In-depth understanding of Customer Journey processes and systems (Customer analytics, services attach rates, NPS, expansion metrics).
- Experience working in high-growth, performance and deadline driven environment.
- Results oriented, attention to detail, ability to prioritize multiple objectives and projects.
- Ability to manage own workload, work efficiently, and meet deadlines.
- Successful track record of working at all levels of management .
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills within all areas including verbal and written are required.
- A strong commitment to working as part of a team.
- Good work ethic, desire to learn and be challenged, self-driven and motivated
About us We are creating an application platform that empowers people to build and continuously improve apps at unprecedented speed and scale. Who we are We’ve been in your shoes We know firsthand how hard it can be to quickly build software your users love, while maintaining the control you need. Having worked with hundreds of enterprise customers, we also understand how difficult it is to successfully execute a digital strategy. Our mission Our founders created Mendix to solve the biggest challenge in digital innovation: to empower IT and Business teams to collaborate like never before, while experiencing unmatched speed and control. These principles are architected into the very core of our platform, and they drive our relentless focus on your success. We are here to help We love helping you build breakthrough digital experiences, rejecting the conventional approach of merely doing the same things faster. We seek a long-term partnership with your team so we can help you deliver transformative value through applications. Our conviction—and your success—is powered by a diverse team of passionate and exceptional talent.
Want to learn more about Mendix? Visit Mendix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Full Stack Developer
Payoneer, New York
Infrastructure Security Engineer
Cloudflare, Austin, TX
Research Services Sales - Sydney
Qualtrics, Sydney, Australia
Sovrn, Boulder Office
Business Intelligence Analyst, Product Focus
Justworks, New York