- You are excited about new and challenging opportunities and have an appetite to learn and get better. You want to learn more about the intersection of design, marketing, and technology. As our new Senior Designer, you will design engaging landing pages, ebooks, white papers, digital and promotional collateral, emails, event graphics, and more. You accept criticism and welcome collaboration with stakeholders, other designers and marketers. You strive to add value to the business through thoughtful and solution driven design and will be a Mendix product expert so you can better position and recommend designs for our product. You’ll seek answers and help when you don’t have what you need to get the job done.
- Excellent design knowledge of icons, layout, color theory, grids, typography, web, print, and signage.
- Excellent proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and sketch
- Ability to pivot to meet business needs during crunch time
- Excellent ability to visualize intangible ideas especially within the technology space and work with product marketing to find the right solutions
- Excellent conceptual ability so you can define new brand elements and marketing campaigns
- Understanding of the marketing funnel, customer/prospect journeys, and design for them
- Experience designing for marketing initiatives across an array of touchpoints
- Strong experience designing for the web and understand of app design
- Excellent powerpoint skills for enabling sales and management teams to position Mendix in the best light
- Ability and willingness to pitch, defend, and present your ideas and designs
- Experience in A/B testing
- Experience working in the technology software space and understanding of the mobile apps
- Supreme attention to detail is a must! You are the gatekeeper for the quality of your work, so you must make sure it is pristine.
- Self-starter, deadline oriented, and ability to prioritize your time
- Must be organized and a team player.
- HTML & CSS knowledge is a big plus
- Design portfolio a must—candidates without a portfolio will not be considered
- Bachelor’s Degree in relatable field
- 5-8 years of experience as a designer within the technology space
About us We are creating an application platform that empowers people to build and continuously improve apps at unprecedented speed and scale. Who we are We’ve been in your shoes We know firsthand how hard it can be to quickly build software your users love, while maintaining the control you need. Having worked with hundreds of enterprise customers, we also understand how difficult it is to successfully execute a digital strategy. Our mission Our founders created Mendix to solve the biggest challenge in digital innovation: to empower IT and Business teams to collaborate like never before, while experiencing unmatched speed and control. These principles are architected into the very core of our platform, and they drive our relentless focus on your success. We are here to help We love helping you build breakthrough digital experiences, rejecting the conventional approach of merely doing the same things faster. We seek a long-term partnership with your team so we can help you deliver transformative value through applications. Our conviction—and your success—is powered by a diverse team of passionate and exceptional talent.
Want to learn more about Mendix? Visit Mendix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Midweight Experience Designer
UX Designer for Design Ops
Schibsted, London, Barcelona
HelloFresh, New York, NY
User Experience Design Immersive Instructor
General Assembly, Washington DC
Palantir Technologies, Palo Alto, CA
Designer, food experience