You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by:
- Providing product presentations and demonstrations (both online and onsite)
- Running technical deep dive and architecture sessions with customers and partners
- Facilitating workshops with customers to understand their application portfolio and find the best places for them to apply the Mendix Platform
- Executing Proof of Concepts with customers
- Advising prospects and customers on the use of the Mendix Platform in their environment
- Supporting Global Marketing team in analyst briefings (Forrester, Gartner, IDC, etc)
You’re the innovator we need if you have:
- (Technical) Bachelor/Msc degree. (MIS, CS, etc.)
- 5+ years of work experience with ideally a minimum of 2 years of relevant pre-sales engineering experience.
- Hands-on experience with a development language (Java, .Net, C#, etc.) is required.
- Experience working with complex application architecture, comparing and contrasting technologies against middleware, BPM, SOA, 4GL, etc
- Experience with Agile methodologies, specifically Scrum
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills and an ability to help customers find the right solution (not the obvious/easy solution).
- Comfortable presenting in front of C-level executives
- Good understanding of the aPaaS/PasS and cloud market space or demonstrate intellectual curiosity to stay up to date on modern cloud technologies.
- Experience / training in solution selling methodology such as Sandler, Challenger, Force Management, etc. is a plus.
- Must be able to function independently in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Experience in conducting workshops, training and consulting engagements
- Experience with HTML, CSS, Java, XML, SOAP, SQL is a plus
About us We are creating an application platform that empowers people to build and continuously improve apps at unprecedented speed and scale. Who we are We’ve been in your shoes We know firsthand how hard it can be to quickly build software your users love, while maintaining the control you need. Having worked with hundreds of enterprise customers, we also understand how difficult it is to successfully execute a digital strategy. Our mission Our founders created Mendix to solve the biggest challenge in digital innovation: to empower IT and Business teams to collaborate like never before, while experiencing unmatched speed and control. These principles are architected into the very core of our platform, and they drive our relentless focus on your success. We are here to help We love helping you build breakthrough digital experiences, rejecting the conventional approach of merely doing the same things faster. We seek a long-term partnership with your team so we can help you deliver transformative value through applications. Our conviction—and your success—is powered by a diverse team of passionate and exceptional talent.