- Managing and coordinating candidate interview process logistics including travel and meeting accommodations.
- Greeting candidates and providing tours of the office
- Performing administrative tasks required for the efficient functioning of Mendix Talent Acquisition. This includes but is not limited to advertising vacancies, calendar management, candidate communication, travel requests, coordination with HR, and updating applicant tracking system
- Partnering with cross-functional teams to initiate and coordinate recruiting events that will promote the Mendix brand
- Supporting Global Programs manager with ad-hoc projects and Mx Talent app related enhancements
- Maintain accurate HRIS records and/or human resources payroll records and compile reports from the database.
- Ensuring seamless transfer of employee information/data to the respective Siemens HR counterpart through the integration of the HRIS systems
- Liaison between employee and the respective HR Business Partner regarding but not limited to: benefits administration, payroll, leaves of absence (FMLA, STD/LTD).
- Assisting with admin processes related to Purchase Requests and Concur
- BA or BS degree with 2-4 years of professional office administrative experience
- Excellent communication skills; transparent, thorough, and timely.
- Passion for customer service and experience.
- Excellent attention to detail and project management skills.
- Excellent follow-through skills.
- The ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- The ability to identify opportunities for improvement and to drive solutions forward.
- The ability to build rapport with internal and external clients/candidates.
- Proficiency in Microsoft (Outlook, Word and Excel).
- A passion for learning about business and technology.
- Discretion around sensitive company information.
About us We are creating an application platform that empowers people to build and continuously improve apps at unprecedented speed and scale. Who we are We’ve been in your shoes We know firsthand how hard it can be to quickly build software your users love, while maintaining the control you need. Having worked with hundreds of enterprise customers, we also understand how difficult it is to successfully execute a digital strategy. Our mission Our founders created Mendix to solve the biggest challenge in digital innovation: to empower IT and Business teams to collaborate like never before, while experiencing unmatched speed and control. These principles are architected into the very core of our platform, and they drive our relentless focus on your success. We are here to help We love helping you build breakthrough digital experiences, rejecting the conventional approach of merely doing the same things faster. We seek a long-term partnership with your team so we can help you deliver transformative value through applications. Our conviction—and your success—is powered by a diverse team of passionate and exceptional talent.