Global Compensation Director
Mendix, Boston | London | Rotterdam
We help enterprises achieve their digital goals
In this highly collaborative and visible role you will:
- Work alongside Mendix’s Chief People Officer and the Siemens compensation department to ensure that all compensation-related decisions contribute to the enhancement of a great workplace for our employees.
- Provide consultative guidance to the Mendix Management Team on compensation plans, programs, policies as well as developing solutions for complex compensation-related issues.
- Develop and maintain effective business partnerships and serve as a consultant in strategic and tactical approaches for all compensation areas across the business and with hiring managers, HR and Talent Acquisition.
- Manage compensation ranges/career framework for technical staff, support staff and sales staff, ensuring that they are aligned with the firm's overall strategy, values and cost models.
- Work with existing HR teams to ensure that the pay is managed within appropriate compensation ranges.
- Own and manage compensation packages for executive level offers.
- Monitor, analyze and present compensation plan effectiveness to sales leadership, finance, and sales operations at QBR meetings.
- Keep apprised of domestic and international compensation laws and regulations in order to ensure local compliance as well as adherence to company compensation philosophy, policy and programs
- Work with our parent company, Siemens, and their HR teams to ensure that similarly scoped roles are aligned across the organizations as it relates to compensation and total rewards.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Graduate degree a plus
- 7+ years of Compensation experience within a rapidly-scaling Technology or Sales organization
- Experience with Incentive compensation tools such as Xactly
- Advanced Excel skills and analytics
- Experience and knowledge of HR processes
- Experience in M&A or Integrations a plus
- Global experience required. Exposure to regional, country and local compensation practices (US, Germany, UK, and The Netherlands in particular) a plus.
- Comfortable working collaboratively on a global team
- Excellent interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills required to work with different levels of business leadership and functional teams
- Ability to travel globally (eventually) to our offices in the Netherlands, UK and Germany
About us We are creating an application platform that empowers people to build and continuously improve apps at unprecedented speed and scale. Who we are We’ve been in your shoes We know firsthand how hard it can be to quickly build software your users love, while maintaining the control you need. Having worked with hundreds of enterprise customers, we also understand how difficult it is to successfully execute a digital strategy. Our mission Our founders created Mendix to solve the biggest challenge in digital innovation: to empower IT and Business teams to collaborate like never before, while experiencing unmatched speed and control. These principles are architected into the very core of our platform, and they drive our relentless focus on your success. We are here to help We love helping you build breakthrough digital experiences, rejecting the conventional approach of merely doing the same things faster. We seek a long-term partnership with your team so we can help you deliver transformative value through applications. Our conviction—and your success—is powered by a diverse team of passionate and exceptional talent.
Want to learn more about Mendix? Visit Mendix's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one