You’ll help us drive digital innovation:
- Actively work on around 10% of the most complex issues on a global scale with customers in Europe, USA, Australia, Asia, Middle East and Japan like Heineken, ING, Enexis, Nederlandse Spoorwegen, PostNL, Chubb, Zurich, Innovapost, ERIE and eXpRealty.
- You will be part of our global expert Service Desk as 3rd line resource. Our 1st and 2nd line team solves around 90% of all submitted requests autonomously.
- Obtain knowledge of all the aspects of the Mendix platform. Keep up to with all technical developments made to the Mendix platform and pro-actively assess the impact of these improvements on the customer experience and the workload of the Support team.
- Work closely together with our global 1st and 2nd line teams to train them in all the aspects of our platform. This includes occasional travel to our Boston office or office in Pune, India.
- Work closely together with R&D on a tactical level to identify structural improvements and improve the customer experience of our platform. Your most important point of contact will be the Software Delivery Managers of the R&D groups.
- Identify and drive improvements in our Support processes and tools, both internal and with our partners like SAP, IBM and Siemens.
You’re the innovator we need if you:
- Master’s degree in Computer Science;
- Development: 3 years’ experience as a software engineer, preferably having worked on B2C or B2E applications and integration projects, based on a Java tech stack;
- Cloud : experience in cloud deployment and infrastructure.
- Preferably experience with development of Mobile apps.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Great at building personal relations, creating consensus and convincing people of the way forward;
- You act as the gatekeeper between two worlds: the business world of our customers and the technical world of our developers. Their goals may not always be compatible, and it is up to you to remain calm and objective at all times, even when these two worlds collide.
- Innovation: naturally drawn towards big, new ideas, and a natural inclination to support internal innovators;
- Communication: outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
About us We are creating an application platform that empowers people to build and continuously improve apps at unprecedented speed and scale. Who we are We’ve been in your shoes We know firsthand how hard it can be to quickly build software your users love, while maintaining the control you need. Having worked with hundreds of enterprise customers, we also understand how difficult it is to successfully execute a digital strategy. Our mission Our founders created Mendix to solve the biggest challenge in digital innovation: to empower IT and Business teams to collaborate like never before, while experiencing unmatched speed and control. These principles are architected into the very core of our platform, and they drive our relentless focus on your success. We are here to help We love helping you build breakthrough digital experiences, rejecting the conventional approach of merely doing the same things faster. We seek a long-term partnership with your team so we can help you deliver transformative value through applications. Our conviction—and your success—is powered by a diverse team of passionate and exceptional talent.