Revenue Operations Analyst
Mendix, Boston, MA
We help enterprises achieve their digital goals
In this role you can expect to:
- Assist with financial planning and analysis for the Customer Success organization
- Improve and automate service processes
- Create, track and report team resourcing including resource scheduling and utilization
- Liaise with Managers and Finance to ensure timeliness of invoicing and revenue recognition
- Review sales opportunities, contracts and purchase orders (POs) to ensure adherence with revenue recognition rules and guidelines
- Mine and analyze data; identify areas to improve resource utilization, increase revenue, enhance service margins and minimize risk
- Develop and maintain capacity models and predictive resource models based on sales plan and pipeline
- Source possible automation tools to configure and administer billing rules.
You are the innovator we need if you have:
- Over 3 years industry experience in a Professional Services Operations or similar role for a SaaS tech company
- Advanced Excel skills is a must
- Salesforce experience highly preferred
- Bachelor's degree preferred with Accounting/Finance concentration or equivalent work experience
- Deep knowledge of operational and financial levers an metrics within a services organization
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills with a focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task under demanding deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- "Roll-up-the-sleeves" attitude
- Strong communication skills are a must as you will be responsible for driving team meetings for the organization and inter-departmental collaboration.
- Solid understanding of project financials, revenue recognition, invoicing and billing process as it applies to services
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to problem solve and work independently with a minimum level of supervision
- Effective and decisive under pressure and operating with a sense of urgency.
About us We are creating an application platform that empowers people to build and continuously improve apps at unprecedented speed and scale. Who we are We’ve been in your shoes We know firsthand how hard it can be to quickly build software your users love, while maintaining the control you need. Having worked with hundreds of enterprise customers, we also understand how difficult it is to successfully execute a digital strategy. Our mission Our founders created Mendix to solve the biggest challenge in digital innovation: to empower IT and Business teams to collaborate like never before, while experiencing unmatched speed and control. These principles are architected into the very core of our platform, and they drive our relentless focus on your success. We are here to help We love helping you build breakthrough digital experiences, rejecting the conventional approach of merely doing the same things faster. We seek a long-term partnership with your team so we can help you deliver transformative value through applications. Our conviction—and your success—is powered by a diverse team of passionate and exceptional talent.
Want to learn more about Mendix? Visit Mendix's website.
German engineered blades and shaving cream online for a fair price