Machine Learning Engineer
We help enterprises achieve their digital goals
- MS degree in Computer Science or similar fields. Or demonstrable working experience in software/data engineering
- 5+ years of industry experience in software engineering and 2+ years in machine learning
- Decent knowledge in all data science aspects: working with large data sets, machine learning, statistics, experimentation, data visualization, optimization, software development
- Proven software engineering skills in two or more programming languages, like Python, Scala, Java or C#
- Hands-on experience in designing, building, improving and operating high-performance, highly-available and scalable distributed systems for machine learning applications
- Experience with cloud development and technologies such as AWS or Azure
- Strong user focus and passion for doing the right thing for the users
- Strong team player, communicative, and open to others’ ideas
- Experience with Keras, TensorFlow/MXnet
- Experience with Spark, Hadoop, Pig or other MapReduce-based architectures
- Experience with service oriented architecture(SOA)
Experience a Start-up, Innovation, and Autonomy Culture!
- In Mendix, we are focused on results – not“processes” and“rules”.
- Mendix teams are organized as small start-ups within Mendix with full autonomy to ideate, test, build and release new features with as little as dependency on other teams.
- Each Mendix employee can spend 10% of each month(2 days) on so-called crafting days where they are free to explore side projects, try cool new technologies, or read a book and share their experiences with the rest of the organization.
- There is an individual budget for training or visiting conferences that you find interesting.
- We have an international environment with people with different backgrounds, languages, and values. In Mendix, everyone is appreciated for their skills and ideas.
- We have a relaxed environment with one of the coolest office in the Netherlands with a great view to the Erasmusbrug.
About us We are creating an application platform that empowers people to build and continuously improve apps at unprecedented speed and scale. Who we are We’ve been in your shoes We know firsthand how hard it can be to quickly build software your users love, while maintaining the control you need. Having worked with hundreds of enterprise customers, we also understand how difficult it is to successfully execute a digital strategy. Our mission Our founders created Mendix to solve the biggest challenge in digital innovation: to empower IT and Business teams to collaborate like never before, while experiencing unmatched speed and control. These principles are architected into the very core of our platform, and they drive our relentless focus on your success. We are here to help We love helping you build breakthrough digital experiences, rejecting the conventional approach of merely doing the same things faster. We seek a long-term partnership with your team so we can help you deliver transformative value through applications. Our conviction—and your success—is powered by a diverse team of passionate and exceptional talent.
Want to learn more about Mendix? Visit Mendix's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.