Analytics Lead – Data Hub
We help enterprises achieve their digital goals
A handful of activities that you can expect to be part of a work week:
- Defining the analytics strategy & processes;
- Helping the define, create and operationalize KPIs and other metrics;
- Building operational and management level dashboards in Power BI;
- Transforming data using SQL, R or Python;
- Designing and doing in depth research with large raw datasets;
- Applying statistical techniques to metrics and hypotheses to prove significance of results;
- Presenting your findings and actionable recommendations or analytics products to the business;
- Coming up with enablement strategies to drive adoption of analytics based processes;
- Mentoring and teaching others your tools of the trade;
- Introducing new techniques, tools, and best practices for the COE.
Who we are looking for:
- You’re in a medior or senior data related role having 5+ years of experience working in an agile work environment;
- KPI creation, target setting, forecasting, operationalization;
- Data processing languages or scripting languages such as: SQL, R or Python;
- BI tooling such as Power BI, Tableau, QlikSense or BI dashboard creation using languages such as Python or Shiny;
- Research and hypothesis design;
- Presenting outcomes to a variety of audiences;
- Creating, implementing, releasing, and enabling the business in using analytics products such as: automated health score or priority systems, account based marketing, smart chat bots, automated notifications triggered by changes in metrics, forecasting models, prediction models, clustering systems, or other analytics related techniques or products;
- Managing stakeholders across different levels of the organization.
About us We are creating an application platform that empowers people to build and continuously improve apps at unprecedented speed and scale. Who we are We’ve been in your shoes We know firsthand how hard it can be to quickly build software your users love, while maintaining the control you need. Having worked with hundreds of enterprise customers, we also understand how difficult it is to successfully execute a digital strategy. Our mission Our founders created Mendix to solve the biggest challenge in digital innovation: to empower IT and Business teams to collaborate like never before, while experiencing unmatched speed and control. These principles are architected into the very core of our platform, and they drive our relentless focus on your success. We are here to help We love helping you build breakthrough digital experiences, rejecting the conventional approach of merely doing the same things faster. We seek a long-term partnership with your team so we can help you deliver transformative value through applications. Our conviction—and your success—is powered by a diverse team of passionate and exceptional talent.
Want to learn more about Mendix? Visit Mendix's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.