Regional Marketing Lead, Greater China (GC)
We help enterprises achieve their digital goals
Details and responsibilities for the regional marketing role will include:
- Role is based in Shanghai, China.
- Develop and execute marketing plans that are aligned with sales priorities for relevant regions.
- Collaborating with cross functional global teams - Public Relations & Social Media, Product Marketing, and others - to provide context around GC marketing needs, and to maximize ability of the GC team to leverage those resources in the field
- Building and implementing a programmatic partner marketing strategy.
- Evaluate productiveness and marketing initiatives ROI.
- Implement local product launch plans as needed.
- Work with Mendix channel team to leverage joint marketing efforts with key partners.
- Building strong relationships with sales team, establishing credibility and rapport.
- Represent regional sales priorities and frontline feedback to global resources including product marketing, digital marketing and others.
- Communicate regularly with sales leadership, field sales and BDRs to drive awareness of available marketing campaigns.
- Tracking program ROI, and drilling down on the performance aspects of the GC business as it relates to pipeline generated by marketing.
- Other projects as needed.
Experience required for this role include:
- Minimum 8 years of experience in B2B partner marketing with technology companies;
- Prior experience in either banking/insurance or manufacturing/engineering is a big plus
- Demonstrated success in B2B marketing management, developing marketing strategy, driving marketing campaigns and event management from start to finish with clear objectives, outcome and follow-up;
- Experience in measuring and improving the ROI of marketing investments and driving successful campaigns;
- Experience of operating and collaborating in a fast-paced, cross-functional global organization;
- Knowledge of how to leverage the channel in marketing strategy;
- Ability to manage time and juggle multiple priorities to execute high quality deliverables;
- Self-motivated, “can do” mentality, innovative, and creative thinker;
- Passionate about getting things done and have fun while doing it;
- Excellent interpersonal communication written and verbal;
- Account based marketing tools experience a plus;
- Bi-lingual fluency in Mandarin and English;
- Willingness to travel and work independently/autonomously;
- A Bachelor's degree.
About us We are creating an application platform that empowers people to build and continuously improve apps at unprecedented speed and scale. Who we are We’ve been in your shoes We know firsthand how hard it can be to quickly build software your users love, while maintaining the control you need. Having worked with hundreds of enterprise customers, we also understand how difficult it is to successfully execute a digital strategy. Our mission Our founders created Mendix to solve the biggest challenge in digital innovation: to empower IT and Business teams to collaborate like never before, while experiencing unmatched speed and control. These principles are architected into the very core of our platform, and they drive our relentless focus on your success. We are here to help We love helping you build breakthrough digital experiences, rejecting the conventional approach of merely doing the same things faster. We seek a long-term partnership with your team so we can help you deliver transformative value through applications. Our conviction—and your success—is powered by a diverse team of passionate and exceptional talent.
Want to learn more about Mendix? Visit Mendix's website.
Wholesale’s leading digital marketplace and data exchange
Jobs You May Like
Industry Expert Portfolio Developer- Insurance (EMEA)
Mendix, Netherlands | Belux | Germany | France