Senior Customer Success Manager (m/f/d)
Mendix, Berlin | Bremen | Cologne | Dortmund | Frankfurt | Hamburg | Hannover | Leipzig | Munich | Nuremberg | Stuttgart
We help enterprises achieve their digital goals
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by:
- You will build and sustain customer relationships while driving the adoption and expansion of the Mendix platforms mainly within Southern Germany. The CSM will work closely with Account Executives to establish and build long-term business relationships within designated accounts and execute on-account plans jointly made
- Leading the post-sales effort in building Enterprise Success Programs through which you will deliver consistent value to your customers.
- Becoming a Mendix platform-adoption guide so that you can intelligently discuss and instruct the value and purpose of our platform as well as the adoption roadmap.
- Applying your domain expertise with customers in best-practice discussions that can either be specific to the use of Mendix or more general regarding enterprise success.
- Your focus will be on customer intimacy as you deliver business impact and innovation to customers by truly understanding their key business drivers.
- The CSM is a high-impact and very visible role responsible for ensuring the pervasive enterprise adoption of the Mendix products, working with the Sales team and help them in closing enterprise contracts within an assigned set of accounts
What makes you successful in this role?
- Demonstrable experience in executive-level account management. Starting with pre-sales through the full lifecycle within a fast-growing technology environment
- Accountability for driving additional revenue through customer expansion
- An understanding of technology and an ability to distinctly explain technological and business concepts
- Proven efficiency in complex digital transformation projects
- Outstanding communication and relationship management skills - the ability to present and communicate to senior, high profile leaders both in English and German
- Ability to travel as needed, largely within Germany
About us We are creating an application platform that empowers people to build and continuously improve apps at unprecedented speed and scale. Who we are We’ve been in your shoes We know firsthand how hard it can be to quickly build software your users love, while maintaining the control you need. Having worked with hundreds of enterprise customers, we also understand how difficult it is to successfully execute a digital strategy. Our mission Our founders created Mendix to solve the biggest challenge in digital innovation: to empower IT and Business teams to collaborate like never before, while experiencing unmatched speed and control. These principles are architected into the very core of our platform, and they drive our relentless focus on your success. We are here to help We love helping you build breakthrough digital experiences, rejecting the conventional approach of merely doing the same things faster. We seek a long-term partnership with your team so we can help you deliver transformative value through applications. Our conviction—and your success—is powered by a diverse team of passionate and exceptional talent.
Want to learn more about Mendix? Visit Mendix's website.
See jobs at Bluecore