You’ll help drive digital innovation by:
- being responsible for the consistent quality of all Private Cloud components, for all the project’s lifecycle – development, testing and deployment - from ideation to production
- owning the guidelines and best practices and define the reusability strategy of components
- working closely with the Mendix Expert services to understand customer requirements and incorporate new Platform capabilities in the Private Cloud guidelines and best practices.
We’re looking for you if you have:
- five years of Software Development experience or more
- three years of consistent experience with Golang or more
- experience building highly-scalable, highly-available, multi-region, and distributed systems and microservice architectures
- independently designed and developed frameworks, services or applications for 3+ years
- focus for quality over quantity - demonstrable through clean, crisp, maintainable code, with good abstractions, clean Git history, etc.
- strong focus on testing (well thought out unit and integration tests) and automation
- experience with Kubernetes - know the basic resources and what they are for: know kubectl and how to manage resources and use the golang APIs (bonus)
- DevOps mindset: you build it, you run it
- experience with CI/CD tooling such as Jenkins
- good knowledge of Unix/Linux fundamentals.
Even better (but not essential!) if you have experience with:
- Mendix’s low code platform - this is a huge plus, but not a requirement
- Containerization technology and orchestration, e.g. Kubernetes/Docker & OpenShift
- Experience developing platform/service/applications on AWS or public cloud platforms
- IaC tools such as Terraform, Puppet, or Ansible
- TDD & BDD and know when and when not to use it.
And as person you are:
- approachable, open minded
- an effective communicator and you like to be part of a team
- with great attitude where you walk the extra mile if needed
- strive for mastery in anything you do or own
- a critical thinker
- creative and solution oriented.
About us We are creating an application platform that empowers people to build and continuously improve apps at unprecedented speed and scale. Who we are We’ve been in your shoes We know firsthand how hard it can be to quickly build software your users love, while maintaining the control you need. Having worked with hundreds of enterprise customers, we also understand how difficult it is to successfully execute a digital strategy. Our mission Our founders created Mendix to solve the biggest challenge in digital innovation: to empower IT and Business teams to collaborate like never before, while experiencing unmatched speed and control. These principles are architected into the very core of our platform, and they drive our relentless focus on your success. We are here to help We love helping you build breakthrough digital experiences, rejecting the conventional approach of merely doing the same things faster. We seek a long-term partnership with your team so we can help you deliver transformative value through applications. Our conviction—and your success—is powered by a diverse team of passionate and exceptional talent.
Want to learn more about Mendix? Visit Mendix's website.
Great Prices. Better Cars. Shipped to You.