Mendix is on a mission to enable anyone in any organization – from the marketing coordinator to the software developer to the CEO – to create things that are transformational for their company. We are fundamentally reinventing the way applications are created and we’re reinventing the future of software development. Sounds ambitious, right? We agree.
Not to brag, but nearly 4,000 organizations worldwide, including KLM, Medtronic, Merck, and Philips, rely on Mendix to build web and mobile applications. Thousands of our customers use our platform to delight their clients and empower their employees. It’s no surprise that we’re a recognized Leader by Gartner and Forrester in a red-hot market expected to exceed $21 billion by 2022. Ok, maybe we did want to brag a little. But we’re proud of what we’ve accomplished…and…we’re humble enough to admit that we need you to make us even more effective.
As part of a massive investment in marketing to support our market-leading growth, we are looking for a dynamic, creative, and results-oriented Product Marketing Manager/Senior Manager. Our ideal candidate is someone whose education and previous experience demonstrate technical acumen, communication, and hands-on curiosity. Traditional product marketing experience is welcome, but not necessary. Successful candidates in the past have come from product management, sales engineering, and services domains.
The Data Hub group:
In the Data Hub group, we’re building an innovative low-code data integration platform called Data Hub. Our product aims to solve a fundamental challenge for businesses: enabling people to take the data across their company and use it effectively. Data Hub takes on the challenge of getting rid of all the friction of trying to find and use data by offering a solution that simplifies this process from start to finish.
Data Hub is the newest member of the Mendix Product family, and because of this our product group will be operating as a start-up within Mendix. This presents a rather unique opportunity to experience a period of hyper growth(10 - 30 people) combined with the perks of being part of a larger company. You can expect ample opportunity for both personal and professional growth.
· Become an expert in market problems, buyer pain, Mendix value, and competitive differentiation of Mendix Integration products by spending 20% of your time in market.
· Create messaging and positioning that maps Mendix value to pain in our target audiences and articulates offensive differentiation.
· Collaborate closely with Product Management and other Product Marketers to drive market-driven, data-driven strategic product direction.
· Partner with Sales Enablement to ensure sales teams are up-to-date with the latest product updates and releases, as well as the messaging and Sales Plays to support them.
· Influence goals and strategy of Go To Market by acting as an SME within Marketing to support demand generation, lead conversion, PR, and AR stakeholders.\
· Inform Campaign design and execution with industry knowledge and content/asset delivery.
· Engage with Press and Analysts to support team goals for Awareness.
· Prioritize customer outcomes relentlessly and balance diverse stakeholders
1. 5-10 years of relevant professional experience
2. Success working across geographically dispersed teams.
3. Exposure to enterprise IT security landscape
4. Maniacal focus on delivering the best possible outcomes for our customers
5. Maniacal focus on market-driven, data-driven decision making
Exceptional candidates will also bring:
1. An understanding and experience of modern enterprise data architectural patterns
2. An understanding and experience with considerations regarding data governance and data provenance
3. Deep industrial knowledge and experience in one or more sectors
Our Guiding Principles
While we live on different continents, speak different languages, and work on different things, we are bound by our “MendixBlue” guiding principles. Being “MendixBlue” means that you live the culture, and you consistently improve it as we grow. It’s kind of a big deal.
We put the customer first. Without our customers, we have no business. So, if you act in the best interest of our customers, always…you belong here.
We think big. We work to have a meaningful, lasting impact on the world. So, if you aim high and think long term…you belong here.
We innovate. We want to be what happens next. So, if you ask “what if?” and work to find a way or make one…you belong here.
We nurture talent. We look, not just at the sum of what an individual has done, but at the potential of who they can be. So, if you’re up for learning from your failures…you belong here.
We hear every voice. Inflated egos don’t last here, humility does. So, if you share credit and ensure that the best ideas win – regardless of who they come from…you belong here.
We own it. If something needs doing, we do it. So, if you focus on the outcome, and take initiative to get it done…you belong here.
We have fun. We use laughter as a common language. We can ask for help and we’re happy to give it. So, if you find joy and purpose in what you do…you belong here.
Make your career at Mendix.
There are precious few jobs that let you create the future. But you’ll find one at Mendix. We are at a pivotal time in our company’s existence: where rapid growth meets stable funding. This is the time for industrious people to raise their hands to solve the next generation of problems. Mendix is a place where ambitious people can thrive; where you can identify an issue, propose a solution, and build the structure to make it happen.
Important to know: Mendix is a Siemens business, which means we’re backed by the resources and stability of one of the world’s largest and most forward-looking enterprises. Think: job security.
Since our company was founded in 2005, our aim has been to create a great work environment for people at all stages in their careers. That’s why we are so pleased and honored that we were rated a top Cloud Computing Company to work for in 2019, based on feedback from our employees on Glassdoor. With offices in the Netherlands, the UK, Germany, and the US, (and more coming), we provide an international playground to truly impact the world through low-code.
We are creating an application platform that empowers people to build and continuously improve apps at unprecedented speed and scale.
Who we are
We’ve been in your shoes
We know firsthand how hard it can be to quickly build software your users love, while maintaining the control you need. Having worked with hundreds of enterprise customers, we also understand how difficult it is to successfully execute a digital strategy.
Our founders created Mendix to solve the biggest challenge in digital innovation: to empower IT and Business teams to collaborate like never before, while experiencing unmatched speed and control. These principles are architected into the very core of our platform, and they drive our relentless focus on your success.
We are here to help
We love helping you build breakthrough digital experiences, rejecting the conventional approach of merely doing the same things faster. We seek a long-term partnership with your team so we can help you deliver transformative value through applications. Our conviction—and your success—is powered by a diverse team of passionate and exceptional talent.