Cloud Engineer (Data Hub)
We help enterprises achieve their digital goals
- You have experience with scripting languages (Python, Bash, etc)
- You have experience with provisioning, running, maintaining, and monitoring large user-facing services on public cloud services (AWS or GCP or Azure) for customer-facing solutions in production.
- You will be deeply involved in the different deployment patterns of our software.
- You have Kafka production deployment experience. Knowledge about large-scale Kafka deployment from a data volume or a number of customers running on it is a plus.
- You enjoy building resilient CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins, CircleCI, GitLab)
- You have setup monitoring and observability experience with tooling – Prometheus, Grafana, Datadog, Splunk and OpenTracing etc.
- Knowledge on how to apply GitOps (using Terraform) is a plus
- Experience following agile development
- Possess strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- TCP/IP networking experience is a plus
Your main challenges and responsibilities will be:
- Work with a team to orchestrate and automate the deployment of infrastructure in cloud
- Help your team to apply the best practices around cloud development, gitops, and deployment pipelines focused on cloud
- Monitor performance and resource usage of different cloud infrastructure in productive environments
- Learn and contribute with new technologies and tools
- Improve and provide insight for our productive environments with better architectures if needed
- Work with cross-functional teams to realize different deployment patterns and strategies
About us We are creating an application platform that empowers people to build and continuously improve apps at unprecedented speed and scale. Who we are We’ve been in your shoes We know firsthand how hard it can be to quickly build software your users love, while maintaining the control you need. Having worked with hundreds of enterprise customers, we also understand how difficult it is to successfully execute a digital strategy. Our mission Our founders created Mendix to solve the biggest challenge in digital innovation: to empower IT and Business teams to collaborate like never before, while experiencing unmatched speed and control. These principles are architected into the very core of our platform, and they drive our relentless focus on your success. We are here to help We love helping you build breakthrough digital experiences, rejecting the conventional approach of merely doing the same things faster. We seek a long-term partnership with your team so we can help you deliver transformative value through applications. Our conviction—and your success—is powered by a diverse team of passionate and exceptional talent.
Want to learn more about Mendix? Visit Mendix's website.
Payroll Services. Benefits. Compliance.