Technical Mendix trainer (UX)
We help enterprises achieve their digital goals
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by:
- Complementing our existing team, with a background in and a passion for front-end development and building a great user experience for learning.
- Showing a deep interest in exploring and learning the Mendix approach and technology, enriching that with your expertise and creating the guidance that our customers need.
- Driving number of certified developers and continuously develop their skills and experience on platform by providing high-quality online experience and delivering interactive class room trainings.
- Becoming a Mendix certified developer, and following our Mendix Certified Trainer program, coached by our specialist trainers and building up to deliver your first Rapid Developer course in your first three months.
- Working across the whole organization to ensure a single standard for the online and classroom versions of core content such as the Rapid and Advanced Developer courses, ensuring they are kept up-to-date with new features and functions from the latest Mendix releases.
- Contributing to the definition and development of supporting online content by working with the Instructional Design team and internal and external Subject Matter Experts.
- Running and assessing certification events and exams for candidates, as well as contributing to exam definition, creation and maintenance.
- Being part of the team responsible for Train the Trainer activity, enabling customers, partners and employees to scale classroom training.
- Acting as the central point for updating the extended training team on changes in the courseware and Mx software in your areas of expertise.
- Collecting and collating feedback and suggestions from internal and external sources as part of the content roadmap process.
- Working with other internal teams such as the University team and the Partner team in your region to support Mx University and Mx Certified Training Partner programs where required.
- Loving what you do, sharing your knowledge, adapting to your audience, taking it seriously, and getting stuff done.
You’re the innovator we need if you:
- Training / guiding is something you've actually done in context of software development
- Have higher education in User Experience Design, Interaction Design or Product Design
- Are a high-energy professional, who loves learning and using technology, with a track-record in knowing your stuff and coaching, enabling and supporting others.
- You are excited about being part of creating a truly world-class, scalable training and certification program to enable Mendix users create and continuously improve web and mobile apps at scale using our super-cool software.
- You have an understanding and experience with technologies like HTML, CSS, SASS and possibly REACT.
- As an individual you’re independent and able to self-start, take responsibility, manage your own work, help others and have the maturity and common sense to know when to use our own judgment or seek advice in making decisions.
- Know that when the team succeeds we all succeed, because we are all responsible for work which needs input and support from others and actively support one-another to achieve each of our objectives.
About us We are creating an application platform that empowers people to build and continuously improve apps at unprecedented speed and scale. Who we are We’ve been in your shoes We know firsthand how hard it can be to quickly build software your users love, while maintaining the control you need. Having worked with hundreds of enterprise customers, we also understand how difficult it is to successfully execute a digital strategy. Our mission Our founders created Mendix to solve the biggest challenge in digital innovation: to empower IT and Business teams to collaborate like never before, while experiencing unmatched speed and control. These principles are architected into the very core of our platform, and they drive our relentless focus on your success. We are here to help We love helping you build breakthrough digital experiences, rejecting the conventional approach of merely doing the same things faster. We seek a long-term partnership with your team so we can help you deliver transformative value through applications. Our conviction—and your success—is powered by a diverse team of passionate and exceptional talent.
Want to learn more about Mendix? Visit Mendix's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.