Senior Regional Marketing Manager, UK
We help enterprises achieve their digital goals
Responsibilities in the regional marketing role will include:
- Be part of the UK Management team & represent marketing in strategic go-to-market discussions, incl target settings and budgets.
- Work with regional sales leadership on named account plans and vertical programs to drive ambitious booking targets.
- End to end ownership of the marketing plan, align programs with sales leadership and agree on priorities and execution models.
- Deliver full funnel pipeline results according to target.
- Evaluate productiveness and own the ROI on marketing initiatives.
- Manage all programs, quarterly and annual budget.
- Represent regional sales priorities and frontline feedback to global resources including product marketing, digital marketing and others
- Communicate regularly with sales leadership, field sales and BDRs to drive awareness of available marketing campaigns.
- Other projects as needed
Experience required for this role include:
- Experienced Marketing leader with minimum 10 years of experience in B2B marketing with technology companies;
- Demonstrated success in B2B marketing management, developing marketing strategy, driving marketing campaigns and event management from start to finish with clear objectives, outcome and follow-up;
- Proven track record in building a sustainable organization with a predictive operational rhythm.
- Account based marketing experience
- Experience in measuring and improving the ROI of marketing investments and driving successful campaigns;
- Experience of operating and collaborating in a fast-paced, cross-functional global organization;
- Ability to manage time and juggle multiple priorities to execute high quality deliverables;
- Excellent interpersonal communication written and verbal;
- Willingness to travel and ability to work independently and autonomously.
- A Bachelor's degree
About us We are creating an application platform that empowers people to build and continuously improve apps at unprecedented speed and scale. Who we are We’ve been in your shoes We know firsthand how hard it can be to quickly build software your users love, while maintaining the control you need. Having worked with hundreds of enterprise customers, we also understand how difficult it is to successfully execute a digital strategy. Our mission Our founders created Mendix to solve the biggest challenge in digital innovation: to empower IT and Business teams to collaborate like never before, while experiencing unmatched speed and control. These principles are architected into the very core of our platform, and they drive our relentless focus on your success. We are here to help We love helping you build breakthrough digital experiences, rejecting the conventional approach of merely doing the same things faster. We seek a long-term partnership with your team so we can help you deliver transformative value through applications. Our conviction—and your success—is powered by a diverse team of passionate and exceptional talent.
Want to learn more about Mendix? Visit Mendix's website.
The project management platform built for software development teams