Sr. Integration Architect| Presales Engineer - Datahub
Mendix, Boston | Dallas | Chicago | Atlanta | D.C. | New York | Raleigh | Philadelphia | Austin | Houston | Remote
We help enterprises achieve their digital goals
You'll Help Drive Digital Innovation By:
- Providing product presentations and demonstrations (both online and onsite)
- Acting as a player/coach to our field presales team spread across the nation
- Building process and infrastructure that supports the scalability of our presales team as it grows
- Running technical deep dive and integration architecture sessions with customers and partners
- Facilitating workshops with customers to understand their integration landscape and provide guidance as to how best to leverage our integration capabilities
- Executing Proof of Concepts with customers
- Advising prospects and customers on the use of the Mendix Platform in their environment
- Supporting Global Marketing team in analyst briefings (Forrester, Gartner, IDC, etc.)
- Collaborating with R&D to drive the integration capabilities roadmap
You're the innovator we need if you have:
- 5+ years of work experience with software integration products (MuleSoft, IBM, Oracle Fusion, TIBCO, Dell Boomi, Informatica, Apigee, Kong, etc.)
- 2+ years of sales engineering experience
- 5+ years of work experience with Software integration and/or other ESB experience are a must
- Hands on experience with integration middleware, messaging queues, ESBs, API gateways, ETL, etc.
- Experience with integration technologies and database applications such as, but not limited to: SOAP, Oracle, DB2, MS/SQL, REST, OData and/or EJB
- Familiarity with the various technical landscapes of multi-channel business architectures including CRM, web, mobile, legacy, and 3rd-party software systems and the key linkages between them
- Experienced designing/developing solutions with various integration architectural patterns (SOA, microservices, publish-subscribe, message queues, etc.)
- Working knowledge of the aPaaS/PaaS and cloud market space
- Experience/training in solution selling and or Sandler
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to help customers find the right solution (not the obvious/easy one)
- Must be able to function independently in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Experience with security patterns need to integrate disparate systems
- Ability to lead architectural discussions and convincingly present your point of view to senior architect
About us We are creating an application platform that empowers people to build and continuously improve apps at unprecedented speed and scale. Who we are We’ve been in your shoes We know firsthand how hard it can be to quickly build software your users love, while maintaining the control you need. Having worked with hundreds of enterprise customers, we also understand how difficult it is to successfully execute a digital strategy. Our mission Our founders created Mendix to solve the biggest challenge in digital innovation: to empower IT and Business teams to collaborate like never before, while experiencing unmatched speed and control. These principles are architected into the very core of our platform, and they drive our relentless focus on your success. We are here to help We love helping you build breakthrough digital experiences, rejecting the conventional approach of merely doing the same things faster. We seek a long-term partnership with your team so we can help you deliver transformative value through applications. Our conviction—and your success—is powered by a diverse team of passionate and exceptional talent.
Want to learn more about Mendix? Visit Mendix's website.
Payroll Services. Benefits. Compliance.
Jobs You May Like
Account Executive (m/f/d) Southern Germany - remote based
Flexport, Home based - Bavaria / Baden-Württemberg