Mendix, London | Rotterdam
We help enterprises achieve their digital goals
- The role of UX Engineer is to be a UX/UI specialist, skilled in the use of designing Mendix art of the possible apps, presentations, and demonstrations of the core Mendix Technology. The role requires you to provide hands-on support with producing exceptional content in apps, videos and supporting material. The role may require some travel between our three offices located in the UK, Boston (USA) and Rotterdam, where you will liaise with the in-geography teams to understand their needs and how you can support them to achieve their goals. You will also be required on occasion to meet with customers and attend sales events and meetings globally.
- Inspiring and enabling our eco-system and developer community by developing and sharing valuable UI/UX content, patterns, and best practices.
- Building new apps using Mendix that leverage the latest technologies.
- Interviewing with, and understanding our key personas needs to identify apps and templates to add to the core platform.
- Creating awesome demonstrations for our Sales Engineers, Account Executives, and partners, such as SAP and IBM
- Pushing the boundaries of Mendix and spreading the word on the benefits of Low Code Rapid Application Development
- Translating business purposes and user needs into innovative and differentiating designs resulting in visually attractive, efficient, and intuitive (mobile) user applications.
- Enabling our internal teams by integrating UX in an Agile environment using product canvas, user journeys, mock-ups to produce great-looking applications.
- Strong understanding of SASS, CSS3, and HTML5.
- Expert knowledge of best practices in user interaction design, visual representation of complex data, information architecture, and user interface conventions as applied to complex business applications.
- Proven work experience as a UX designer, Front End Developer or UX Engineer within an Agile environment.
- Proven experience with creating prototypes leveraging Figma, Sketch or Adobe XD.
- Proven experience with the Adobe Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator and XD.
- Demonstrated experience building UX deliverables such as wireframes, design mock-ups, flow charts, functional specifications, and style guides.
- Demonstrated experience in designing mobile-friendly websites and web-based applications.
- Good understanding of React Native.
- Familiarity with tools like Invision and Zeplin.
- Mendix development experience is ideal.
- Proficient communication in English.
About us We are creating an application platform that empowers people to build and continuously improve apps at unprecedented speed and scale. Who we are We’ve been in your shoes We know firsthand how hard it can be to quickly build software your users love, while maintaining the control you need. Having worked with hundreds of enterprise customers, we also understand how difficult it is to successfully execute a digital strategy. Our mission Our founders created Mendix to solve the biggest challenge in digital innovation: to empower IT and Business teams to collaborate like never before, while experiencing unmatched speed and control. These principles are architected into the very core of our platform, and they drive our relentless focus on your success. We are here to help We love helping you build breakthrough digital experiences, rejecting the conventional approach of merely doing the same things faster. We seek a long-term partnership with your team so we can help you deliver transformative value through applications. Our conviction—and your success—is powered by a diverse team of passionate and exceptional talent.
Want to learn more about Mendix? Visit Mendix's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.
Jobs You May Like
Performance Marketing Manager, Paid Social
Gusto, Denver, Colorado, United Sates, San Francisco, California...