Product Owner (Data Hub)
We help enterprises achieve their digital goals
- As a Product Owner, you will be working closely with a Product Manager to translate business goals into a value increment for our software
- You will collaborate with other Product Managers to align on impact on roadmap/dependencies
- You will work with UX and architecture to detail out potential solutions to solve defined market problems
- You will work with development teams to refine those solutions and get them ready for implementation
- Continue to work with development teams to ensure the refined solution is implemented and supports solving the market problem
- Provide input and collaborate to ensure documentation and enablement materials are created
This is what will help you be successful:
- You truly understand our customers, you have ideally worked in a position that had you work with clients directly or indirectly before
- You bring people together, you have worked with diverse, remote, and cross-functional teams before and achieved great things together
- You are comfortable with working in a flexible and fast-paced environment where structures still need to be defined
- You have experience working within a remote-first culture and a decentralized team.
- You can put yourself in our customers shoes, you have experience with software development and more specifically, with integrations
- You are not afraid to open to hood and see what's underneath, you have a technical background and are familiar with software models, programming languages, etc.
- You are pragmatic, because sometimes we need to make tough calls to move things forward.
If you have one of those, even better:
- Experience with agile methodologies like Scrum.
- Experience creating, prioritizing and communicating roadmaps
- You have hands-on experience in using the Mendix Low-Code Platform and also about the overall Mendix Platform Architecture - ideal is additional knowledge and experience with the Mendix Data Hub
- You have experience working within an international environment and/or customer base
About us We are creating an application platform that empowers people to build and continuously improve apps at unprecedented speed and scale. Who we are We’ve been in your shoes We know firsthand how hard it can be to quickly build software your users love, while maintaining the control you need. Having worked with hundreds of enterprise customers, we also understand how difficult it is to successfully execute a digital strategy. Our mission Our founders created Mendix to solve the biggest challenge in digital innovation: to empower IT and Business teams to collaborate like never before, while experiencing unmatched speed and control. These principles are architected into the very core of our platform, and they drive our relentless focus on your success. We are here to help We love helping you build breakthrough digital experiences, rejecting the conventional approach of merely doing the same things faster. We seek a long-term partnership with your team so we can help you deliver transformative value through applications. Our conviction—and your success—is powered by a diverse team of passionate and exceptional talent.
Want to learn more about Mendix? Visit Mendix's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.