Product Analyst (AppDev)
We help enterprises achieve their digital goals
What can you expect in your standard work week?
- Work with the product team(s) to define success criteria and translate these into metrics & KPIs.
- Contribute to analytics roadmaps for products and features.
- Prepare data tracking requirements towards building a rich database.
- Perform data treatment to keep data accessible for continuous research.
- Create dashboards for monitoring product health, perform statistical analyses, invest in informative visualizations, and report findings – relative to project scope.
- Recommend product improvements for a more successful product and delightful user experience.
- Work in a structured, lean, and agile way with your team.
- Constructively review team members’ work.
- Collaborate with and support other teams and units.
- Contribute to strengthening analytics strategy & processes.
Who are we looking for?
- You have strong numerical skills, specifically in statistics and mathematics.
- You have experience in data analytics.
- You understand data models, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- You are knowledgeable on database query languages(SQL, etc.), statistical programming(R, Python, etc.).
- Experience with Power BI is a plus.
- You have an analytical mindset that likes asking questions.
- You are able to function independently in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- You are pro-active and act when needed without needing specific instructions.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You are open minded, being able to think outside the box.
- You have a Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD in Data Analytics, Statistics, Computer Science, Econometrics or Mathematics.
- You apply by means of a CV, cover letter, and sharing a challenging research project and how you approached this.
- One of our recruiters will give you a call. In this call they can tell you more about Mendix and our company culture, and check if you would fit with the culture.
- This is followed by an interview with a product analyst.
- The final step is a portfolio + case presentation: you get to present yourself and your work to the team and unit you will be working with.
About us We are creating an application platform that empowers people to build and continuously improve apps at unprecedented speed and scale. Who we are We’ve been in your shoes We know firsthand how hard it can be to quickly build software your users love, while maintaining the control you need. Having worked with hundreds of enterprise customers, we also understand how difficult it is to successfully execute a digital strategy. Our mission Our founders created Mendix to solve the biggest challenge in digital innovation: to empower IT and Business teams to collaborate like never before, while experiencing unmatched speed and control. These principles are architected into the very core of our platform, and they drive our relentless focus on your success. We are here to help We love helping you build breakthrough digital experiences, rejecting the conventional approach of merely doing the same things faster. We seek a long-term partnership with your team so we can help you deliver transformative value through applications. Our conviction—and your success—is powered by a diverse team of passionate and exceptional talent.
Want to learn more about Mendix? Visit Mendix's website.
Come join the Gemini team and help us build the future of money!