Mendix, Boston | Dallas | Chicago | Atlanta | D.C. | New York | Raleigh | Philadelphia | Austin | Houston | Remote
We help enterprises achieve their digital goals
- Become a Mendix expert to steer innovation within Mendix technology implementations
- Support customers, as well as partners, in enabling them to become self-sufficient with the Mendix platform
- Motivate clients with the values and principals of a scrum/agile led implementations with Mendix
- Train customers and partners to bring them to the next level
- Prepare and execute through project planning, development and successful customer adoption
- Work with customers and support our partners as a catalyst to influencing the success of Mendix technology implementations, as well as driving adoption of our methodology
- You have 2 plus years of experience leading technical implementations or consulting in a fast-growing Software as a Service (SaaS) business or related technology.
- You are passionate about cloud-native and mobile technology
- You are self-motivated, resourceful, and love finding elegant solutions to complex problems
- You get excited about and have proven track record for leading and delivering software projects or have worked within an organization that focused on software development
- You are a high-energy professional that loves to engage with the customer to drive innovation in their organization
- You value the importance of diversity in the workplace
- Cloud industry knowledge preferred
- Earned a BA/BS or Masters in Computer Science (or technical equivalent)
- Ability to travel to client sites routinely (POST Covid)
About us We are creating an application platform that empowers people to build and continuously improve apps at unprecedented speed and scale. Who we are We’ve been in your shoes We know firsthand how hard it can be to quickly build software your users love, while maintaining the control you need. Having worked with hundreds of enterprise customers, we also understand how difficult it is to successfully execute a digital strategy. Our mission Our founders created Mendix to solve the biggest challenge in digital innovation: to empower IT and Business teams to collaborate like never before, while experiencing unmatched speed and control. These principles are architected into the very core of our platform, and they drive our relentless focus on your success. We are here to help We love helping you build breakthrough digital experiences, rejecting the conventional approach of merely doing the same things faster. We seek a long-term partnership with your team so we can help you deliver transformative value through applications. Our conviction—and your success—is powered by a diverse team of passionate and exceptional talent.
Want to learn more about Mendix? Visit Mendix's website.
Payroll Services. Benefits. Compliance.