Academy Partner & Technical Trainer
Mendix, Boston, MA
We help enterprises achieve their digital goals
- Driving # certified developers and continuously develop their skills and experience on platform by providing high-quality online experience and delivering interactive class room trainings.
- Becoming a Mendix certified developer, and following our Mendix Certified Trainer program, coached by our specialist trainers and building up to deliver your first Rapid Developer course in your first three months.
- Working with R&D and the global Academy team to ensure a single standard for the online and classroom versions of core content such as the Rapid and Advanced Developer courses, ensuring they are kept up-to-date with new features and functions from the latest Mendix releases.
- Contributing to the definition and development of supporting online content by working with the Instructional Design team and internal Subject Matter Experts.
- Running and assessing certification events and exams for candidates, as well as contributing to exam definition, creation and maintenance.
- Being part of the team responsible for Train the Trainer activity, enabling customers, partners and employees to scale classroom training.
- Acting as the central point for updating the extended training team on changes in the courseware and Mx software in your areas of expertise.
- Working with other internal teams such as the University team and the Partner team in your region to support Mx University and Mx Certified Training Partner programs where required.
- Loving what you do, taking it seriously, and most importantly getting stuff done. 😊
- Travel Requirements - Up to 20% (Nation-Wide)
- Are a high-energy professional, who loves learning and using technology, with a track-record in knowing your stuff and coaching, enabling and supporting others.
- You are excited about being part of creating a truly world-class, scalable training and certification program to enable Mendix users create and continuously improve web and mobile apps at scale using our super-cool software.
- Custom software development is something you've actually done or you’ve worked within an organization that focused on software development.
- Ideally you know Mendix, but you may have used tools such as: Python, R, Excel (formulas, macros, VBA), Access, SQL, Qlik, Tableau, Power BI, SPSS, SAS, Matlab or have experience with Salesforce, Hyperion, or Remedy.
- You have an understanding of technologies like SQL, BPMN, MDD and possibly Java, .Net. You don't have to be a coder, but a general understanding is definitely an advantage.
- As an individual you’re independent and able to self-start, take responsibility, manage your own work, help others and have the maturity and common sense to know when to use our own judgment or seek advice in making decisions.
- Know that when the team succeeds we all succeed, because we are all responsible for work which needs input and support from others and actively support one-another to achieve each of our objectives.
- Have the ability to travel up to 20%
About us We are creating an application platform that empowers people to build and continuously improve apps at unprecedented speed and scale. Who we are We’ve been in your shoes We know firsthand how hard it can be to quickly build software your users love, while maintaining the control you need. Having worked with hundreds of enterprise customers, we also understand how difficult it is to successfully execute a digital strategy. Our mission Our founders created Mendix to solve the biggest challenge in digital innovation: to empower IT and Business teams to collaborate like never before, while experiencing unmatched speed and control. These principles are architected into the very core of our platform, and they drive our relentless focus on your success. We are here to help We love helping you build breakthrough digital experiences, rejecting the conventional approach of merely doing the same things faster. We seek a long-term partnership with your team so we can help you deliver transformative value through applications. Our conviction—and your success—is powered by a diverse team of passionate and exceptional talent.