You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by:
- Providing first-line and second-line support to our customers and implementation partners from all over the world.
- Working closely with second and third line support: our DevOps, CloudOps, R&D and Expert Services teams.
- Working with state of the art technologies like: AWS, Azure, Cloud Foundry.
You’re the innovator we need if you have:
- High-energy and professionalism and you love to engage with the customer to solve any challenges they might face
- A Bachelor or Master in information systems, engineering, computer science, or equivalent
- 2-3 years of relevant working experience in customer support in a technical environment
- Excellent communicative skills, both written and verbally
- Passion for technology and have strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong organization skills, are flexible and can keep an overview of all your tasks
- Experience in cloud deployment and infrastructure services (AWS, Azure, Cloud Foundry is a pre)
- An understanding of cloud architecture/deployment and infrastructure services like web servers, load balancing, SSL/TLS/X509, VPN and setting up these services in a reliable, scalable and secure way
About us We are creating an application platform that empowers people to build and continuously improve apps at unprecedented speed and scale. Who we are We’ve been in your shoes We know firsthand how hard it can be to quickly build software your users love, while maintaining the control you need. Having worked with hundreds of enterprise customers, we also understand how difficult it is to successfully execute a digital strategy. Our mission Our founders created Mendix to solve the biggest challenge in digital innovation: to empower IT and Business teams to collaborate like never before, while experiencing unmatched speed and control. These principles are architected into the very core of our platform, and they drive our relentless focus on your success. We are here to help We love helping you build breakthrough digital experiences, rejecting the conventional approach of merely doing the same things faster. We seek a long-term partnership with your team so we can help you deliver transformative value through applications. Our conviction—and your success—is powered by a diverse team of passionate and exceptional talent.
Want to learn more about Mendix? Visit Mendix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Customer Success Assistant (Dutch and English) (Fulltime/Parttime)
Lightspeed, Amsterdam, NL
Seasonal Stylist - General Application
Bonobos, Multiple Cities
Instacart, Hemet, CA
Customer Experience Specialist
ChowNow, Kansas City, MO
Enterprise Support Specialist (IL)
Vimeo, Ness Ziona, Israel
Senior Manager, Trust & Safety
Getaround, San Francisco, CA