Industry Manager - Industrial Machinery
Mendix, Rotterdam | Amsterdam | Utrecht | The Hague | Einhoven |Gronningen | Remote
We help enterprises achieve their digital goals
The Challenge and The Areas of Responsibilities
- You are co-responsible for the strategy and performance of the Mendix Business (ARR, logos, growth) with a focus on Industrial Machinery
- You act as an industry expert setting the priorities to successfully ramp-up and sustainably grow the Mendix business.
- You identify and validate new business opportunities in your industry in closed collaboration with other Industry Adoption Managers, the Mendix Solutions BU as well as the field Sales organizations.
- You identify emerging industry trends and find ways to use them to promote the existing Mendix portfolio as well as align functional needs for advancements.
- You pro-actively drive our engagement model, supporting customer-facing activities (solution incubations, “must win” projects) and realizing portfolio and revenue synergies with other DI SW segment offerings or with the Mendix platform standalone.
- You develop strategic ARR-generating partnerships and share best practices across the G2M channels.
- You create industry-specific value prop. of solutions and content for sales and mktg. collaterals. In that you prioritize the ideas for required centrally sourced demonstrators, templates and solutions; you also help to specify them.
- You enable our G2M channels building and training on the defined industry solutions and collect feedbacks .
- You manage the qualification process for inbound about collaboration and solution opportunities within DI SW, DI, broader Siemens as well as partners.
- You create customer executivepresentations, review and validate operational reports and monitor independently the progress of you industry towards the annual target.
Mission of the role
- Proven track record in successful customer engagements and growing business, identifying improvement areas and creating win-win situations in the manufacturing industries.
- Ability to navigate in complex organizations, identify and build a collaboration environment with the relevant stakeholders.
- Proven ability to actively listen to customers, understand their expectations and document/formalize them as well as respond in a result driven manner preparing and presenting successful proposals. In that familiarity with the Challenger Sales or SPIN methodology is a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of how industry processes with the ability to translate such knowledge into comprehensive strategies and market value for Mendix and its low-code offering.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across organizational boundaries and in cross functional and matrix organizations, a customer-oriented mindset and a strong results orientation.
- A high level of communications skills and a proven ability to structure executive and presentations and present relevant business content.
- Multi-year experiences in Industrial Manufacturing, strong knowledge of the business processes in domains like Design, Engineering, Manufacturing, Sales, Aftersales, Quality, Maintenance, Supply Chain & Logistics.
- Proven experiences with SaaS / PaaS business model.
- Strong business English, written & spoken – any additional languages are always an asset
About us We are creating an application platform that empowers people to build and continuously improve apps at unprecedented speed and scale. Who we are We’ve been in your shoes We know firsthand how hard it can be to quickly build software your users love, while maintaining the control you need. Having worked with hundreds of enterprise customers, we also understand how difficult it is to successfully execute a digital strategy. Our mission Our founders created Mendix to solve the biggest challenge in digital innovation: to empower IT and Business teams to collaborate like never before, while experiencing unmatched speed and control. These principles are architected into the very core of our platform, and they drive our relentless focus on your success. We are here to help We love helping you build breakthrough digital experiences, rejecting the conventional approach of merely doing the same things faster. We seek a long-term partnership with your team so we can help you deliver transformative value through applications. Our conviction—and your success—is powered by a diverse team of passionate and exceptional talent.
Want to learn more about Mendix? Visit Mendix's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
Tech Jobs For You
Associate Manager - Product Ops, Ads & Promotions
DoorDash, San Francisco, CA; Los Angeles, CA; Atlanta, GA; New York...