Lead Support Engineer
We help enterprises achieve their digital goals
You’ll help us drive digital innovation:
- Work closely with our most important global customers in Europe, USA, Australia, Asia, Middle East, and Japan like Heineken, Continental, Fanny Mae, University of Georgetown, ConocoPhillips, eXp Realty, Ingersoll Rand.
- Troubleshoot, debug, and propose bug fixes or architectural changes, within the Mendix platform or related to customer-sided implementation.
- Work closely with R&D teams on a tactical level to identify structural improvements and improve the customer experience of our platform. Your most important point of contact will be the Software Delivery Managers of the R&D groups.
- Work closely with Tier 1 and Tier 2 Customer Support teams to help them expedite ticket resolution, sharing knowledge and experience.
- Understand customer use cases to be an effective liaison between R&D and customer to solve complex technical problems.
- Take complete ownership of escalations.
- Mentor and coach team members as we build out the team.
- Identify opportunities to propose new troubleshooting or performance analysis tools for production operations staff.
- Participate in future after-hours on-call rotation for critical customer escalations.
- Identify and build improvements in our Support processes and tools, both internal and with our partners like SAP, IBM, and Siemens.
- Work in a smart, young, and dynamic team where innovation thrives, and career opportunities are abundant.
You’re the innovator we need if you:
- Love to engage with the customer to solve any challenges they might face and voice their needs and challenges within Mendix.
- Have a B.S. in Information Systems, Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Have over 3 years of relevant working experience in a technical environment.
- Are passionate for technology, and have strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Are well-organized, flexible, and can keep an overview of all your tasks.
- Have knowledge of, and experience with Infrastructure as a Service.
- Preferably have experience in mobile app development, integration, cloud infrastructure, and/or security.
Experience a culture like no other at Mendix:
- Work for an award-winning employer?
- Drastically change the way businesses create value using state of the art software?
- Get great working experience in one of the fasted growing tech companies around?
- Be part of a world-class, passionate, intrinsic, self-motivated team striving towards a common goal?
- Take ownership and accountability?
About us We are creating an application platform that empowers people to build and continuously improve apps at unprecedented speed and scale. Who we are We’ve been in your shoes We know firsthand how hard it can be to quickly build software your users love, while maintaining the control you need. Having worked with hundreds of enterprise customers, we also understand how difficult it is to successfully execute a digital strategy. Our mission Our founders created Mendix to solve the biggest challenge in digital innovation: to empower IT and Business teams to collaborate like never before, while experiencing unmatched speed and control. These principles are architected into the very core of our platform, and they drive our relentless focus on your success. We are here to help We love helping you build breakthrough digital experiences, rejecting the conventional approach of merely doing the same things faster. We seek a long-term partnership with your team so we can help you deliver transformative value through applications. Our conviction—and your success—is powered by a diverse team of passionate and exceptional talent.
Want to learn more about Mendix? Visit Mendix's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one