Enterprise Customer Success Manager Public Sector
We help enterprises achieve their digital goals
- Building and sustaining customer relationships while driving the adoption and expansion of the Mendix platform in order to exceed our revenue goals. The CSM will work closely with Account Executives to establish and build long-term business relationships within designated accounts and execute on-account plans jointly made.
- Leading the post-sales effort in building Enterprise Success Programs through which you will deliver consistent value to your customers.
- Becoming a Mendix platform-adoption expert so that you can intelligently discuss and teach the value and purpose of each part of the Mendix platform as well as the adoption roadmap.
- Leverage industry expertise and credibility to establish key CxO, CxO-1 and executive-level relationships and open discussions across all areas within the account. Develop an understanding of their strategic and transformation plans and become a trusted advisor providing new and innovative insights which support their critical business outcomes.
- Position and drive Business Value Assessments and Design Thinking sessions. Leverage the outputs of these actions to build joint Customer/Mendix strategic plans and business cases that create demand for increased/continued investments in Mendix products and services.
- Collaborate with customer leadership to define core business drivers, success outcomes, and key KPIs that will be used to measure the business impact of these plans.
- Develop and present quarterly executive briefings to key project stakeholders (customer and Mendix); to articulate current business value delivered, next steps, relevant industry trends and impediments to success.
- Work with Mendix executive management, sales leadership, product management and account teams to internalize the customer’s plans to fully support and leverage Mendix teams.
- Manage a portfolio of 5-10 Strategic Accounts and high-touch Enterprise customers with complex needs.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Mastery level knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience. May have deep knowledge of project management.
- University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 8 years of prior relevant experience; or Master’s degree with 5 years.
- Extensive experience working in Customer Success roles, Consulting or Sales in an Enterprise Software context is preferred, Management Consulting Experience
- Strong operational background with the proven ability to define and leverage business metrics to manage the customer journey. Track record of delivering results above expectations
- Prior Line of business operational role in key verticals (Finance, Insurance, Retail, Manufacturing, etc.)
- Proven leader with the ability to develop, articulate and execute a vision that is aligned with both company and team strategies, and maps to defined customer business/customer success outcomes.
- Strong bias toward delivering customer outcomes and a passion for revenue retention and growth
- Strategic, self-driven thinker who can develop/implement a Go-To-Market strategy across all stages of the customer lifecycle and is skilled at driving continued process improvements
- Excellent executive level communication and presentation skills. Ability to multi-task, prioritize and coordinate activities to meet multiple, agile deadlines, work well under pressure
- Fluency in Dutch and English
About us We are creating an application platform that empowers people to build and continuously improve apps at unprecedented speed and scale. Who we are We’ve been in your shoes We know firsthand how hard it can be to quickly build software your users love, while maintaining the control you need. Having worked with hundreds of enterprise customers, we also understand how difficult it is to successfully execute a digital strategy. Our mission Our founders created Mendix to solve the biggest challenge in digital innovation: to empower IT and Business teams to collaborate like never before, while experiencing unmatched speed and control. These principles are architected into the very core of our platform, and they drive our relentless focus on your success. We are here to help We love helping you build breakthrough digital experiences, rejecting the conventional approach of merely doing the same things faster. We seek a long-term partnership with your team so we can help you deliver transformative value through applications. Our conviction—and your success—is powered by a diverse team of passionate and exceptional talent.
Want to learn more about Mendix? Visit Mendix's website.
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos