Support Team Lead
We help enterprises achieve their digital goals
Your responsibilities will be:
- Own the daily execution of Mendix’s business application landscape and provide key input in our strategy and architecture
- Administration and support of Mendix’s business applications
- Working with management, departments and end-users to create and manage complex processes systematically
- Create and document application requirements by working together with those involved in the development of enhancements and changes including program staff, programmers, strategic planning and analysis staff and outside consultants as needed
- Keeping abreast of new features and functionality across our SaaS landscape and providing recommendations for process improvements
- Train new and existing users on how to use our tech stack
- Keep application users informed about system functionality and enhancements
- Provide application users with technical support
- Logging and tracking identified system problems through resolution
- Creating and maintaining documentation on processes, policies, application configuration, and help related materials for users as applications and/or solutions are developed/built.
We are looking for you if you have:
- Ideally a college degree or equivalent work/technical experience
- Experience with working in a multidisciplinary environment
- Experience gained within a customer support/Consultancy role
- Ability to think critically
- Good understanding of business workflows and processes (e.g. Sales, Marketing, Finance)
- Strong Salesforce CRM and or Zuora experience
- Experience with any of the following Sales Intelligence tools: Customer Gauge, Rain Focus, Drift would be beneficial
- Understanding of relational databases and data integration tools
- Experience of the Salesforce programming language Apex
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Close attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of an international team, on multiple projects
- Experience with Agile development methods
- Working for Mendix and with our Customers means your reliability has to be beyond any doubt, and therefore every employee is subject to an onboarding screening and the condition precedent a Certificate of Conduct is provided that demonstrates you did not commit any offenses that are relevant to the performance of your function.
About us We are creating an application platform that empowers people to build and continuously improve apps at unprecedented speed and scale. Who we are We’ve been in your shoes We know firsthand how hard it can be to quickly build software your users love, while maintaining the control you need. Having worked with hundreds of enterprise customers, we also understand how difficult it is to successfully execute a digital strategy. Our mission Our founders created Mendix to solve the biggest challenge in digital innovation: to empower IT and Business teams to collaborate like never before, while experiencing unmatched speed and control. These principles are architected into the very core of our platform, and they drive our relentless focus on your success. We are here to help We love helping you build breakthrough digital experiences, rejecting the conventional approach of merely doing the same things faster. We seek a long-term partnership with your team so we can help you deliver transformative value through applications. Our conviction—and your success—is powered by a diverse team of passionate and exceptional talent.
Want to learn more about Mendix? Visit Mendix's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.