Tech Lead/Architect - App Services (Marketplace Supplier & Foundation)
Mendix, Pune I India
We help enterprises achieve their digital goals
A handful of activities that you can expect to be working on throughout a normal work week:
- Hands-on leading the teams in pursuing well-architected microservice designs
- Follow Agile Software Development methodology
- Provide knowledge expertise on all aspects of the Mendix platform: development methodology, architecture principles, cloud, CICD etc.
- Nurture and further develop the best practices in coding, documentation, test automation, and deployment
- Support DevOps/SysOps
- Orchestrate code design review with high standard on code quality and push for 100% pass rate on an automated regression test suite
- Able to communicate well with all levels, from C-level executives and Enterprise Architects, Designers and Developers
- Mendix or low-code / no-code platform experience is a plus
- Multiple years of object-oriented programming experience developing commercial software products using Java
- Architecture patterns (e.g. Micro services, Event-driven, Layered)
- Database technology (e.g. MSSQL, PostgreSQL)
- Common integration protocols (e.g. REST, SOAP, XML or HTTP)
- CI/CD- Cloud solutions (e.g. AWS, Azure, Cloud Foundry, or Kubernetes)
- Ability to collaborate effectively across disciplines, roles, and geographical and time zone boundaries
- Experience with Agile development, CICD, and Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Proficiency in cross-location communication and the English language
- Flexibility to adapt to different stakeholders and environments
- Willingness to work in an open-feedback environment that wants to continue to improve
- Experience with mentoring and/or teaching subject matter to colleagues
- Experience with challenging business partners to uncover the right requirements and clearly scope requests or ideas
- Experience with quickly learning about and familiarizing yourself with different business domains
- Experience with stakeholder management between different business units and management levels
About us We are creating an application platform that empowers people to build and continuously improve apps at unprecedented speed and scale. Who we are We’ve been in your shoes We know firsthand how hard it can be to quickly build software your users love, while maintaining the control you need. Having worked with hundreds of enterprise customers, we also understand how difficult it is to successfully execute a digital strategy. Our mission Our founders created Mendix to solve the biggest challenge in digital innovation: to empower IT and Business teams to collaborate like never before, while experiencing unmatched speed and control. These principles are architected into the very core of our platform, and they drive our relentless focus on your success. We are here to help We love helping you build breakthrough digital experiences, rejecting the conventional approach of merely doing the same things faster. We seek a long-term partnership with your team so we can help you deliver transformative value through applications. Our conviction—and your success—is powered by a diverse team of passionate and exceptional talent.
Want to learn more about Mendix? Visit Mendix's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.