We help enterprises achieve their digital goals
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by:
- Building something new upon an existing foundation, making stuff up as we go along.
- Working on a platform and we’re in it for the long haul. Thousands of developers and millions of end users across the globe rely on your work and each commit can make a lot of impact.
- Being thorough, we like to get to the bottom of things; clear answers are more important than deadlines.
You’re the innovator we need if:
- You want to become part of a work environment in which your ideas are valued
- You’re comfortable working as part of a scrum team
- You enjoy the occasional game of foosball and / or ping pong
Experience a culture like no other at Mendix:
- We’re flexible in adopting new technologies and methodologies if that makes the product better or our lives easier. Each scrum team is free to choose its own tech stack, so you can always try that latest new idea, framework or design pattern. Our teams are small so that you can have a real influence. We care about open standards, and we’re also big fans of Test-Driven Development. We’re constantly improving our Continuous Integration process, which monitors the quality of our product and makes the lives of our developers and testers easier.
- Every month, we have crafting days when developers are invited to work on whatever they want. For example, people work on a bug that somehow never got prioritized, try out a cool new technology that may be useful to us (now or in the future), build an automated goal counting mechanism for the football table, or a Lego Mindstorms setup to control the elevator.
- We like people who take ownership, and try to give everyone as much freedom as possible. This means there’s as little process as we can get away with, because we don't want to get in your way. We also strive to stay as flat as possible. Do you have an issue? Walk right into our CTO's office and bring it up. Even though our client base consists of large enterprises, we do not allow a bureaucratic culture to enter our R&D department. We value the start-up culture that has brought us so much success. We are a tech company, not a project-oriented organization.
About us We are creating an application platform that empowers people to build and continuously improve apps at unprecedented speed and scale. Who we are We’ve been in your shoes We know firsthand how hard it can be to quickly build software your users love, while maintaining the control you need. Having worked with hundreds of enterprise customers, we also understand how difficult it is to successfully execute a digital strategy. Our mission Our founders created Mendix to solve the biggest challenge in digital innovation: to empower IT and Business teams to collaborate like never before, while experiencing unmatched speed and control. These principles are architected into the very core of our platform, and they drive our relentless focus on your success. We are here to help We love helping you build breakthrough digital experiences, rejecting the conventional approach of merely doing the same things faster. We seek a long-term partnership with your team so we can help you deliver transformative value through applications. Our conviction—and your success—is powered by a diverse team of passionate and exceptional talent.
Want to learn more about Mendix? Visit Mendix's website.
Jobs You May Like
Applied Scientist (Geoscience)
Descartes Labs, Santa Fe, NM or San Francisco, CA or New York, NY
Roboticist - Applications
Vicarious, San Francisco Bay Area
Software Engineer, Robotics - Controls
Postmates, San Francisco or Vancouver
Part Time Data Science Instructor
General Assembly, New York
Core Performance Operation Analyst Intern