Senior Enterprise Engineer
Mendix, Chicago (Illinois), Milford (Ohio) Detroit (Michigan)
We help enterprises achieve their digital goals
- Utilize advanced knowledge of customer business needs, engineering and manufacturing processes, industry best practices and competitive differentiation.
- Prepare and deliver customized demonstrations of Integration products and solutions to customers in support of selling efforts
- Educate customers on the strategic business benefits of Integration products and solutions and answer questions on capabilities and usage and solve sales and customer problems
- Ability to scope and architect integration solutions between Teamcenter and other enterprise applications.
- Work proactively with Siemens product development and industry marketing to define future PLM integration solutions, enhancements and ensure architectural integrity across platforms.
- Ideally possess’ s a Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or another technical field. Additional certifications that reflect an ongoing investment in yourself will be an added plus.
- Strong experience with Teamcenter Product Lifecycle Management solutions in a customer facing technical delivery role is required. Functional Process expertise in SAP Business Suite or Oracle E-Business Suite preferred.
- Strong problem-solving skills to overcome obstacles and have meticulous attention to detail.
- Understands the competitive landscape as well as industry trends in manufacturing.
- Proven soft skills, business acumen, and the ability to read the room and effectively communicate and present to a diverse audience including technical and non-technical audiences including both Siemens and customer management teams.
- Must have excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Experience utilising Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Project, Visio, and Outlook.
- The ability to travel both domestic and internationally approximately 25% of the time after COVID restrictions are lifted
- Exercises professionalism and confidentiality when dealing with sensitive corporate and partner information.
- Preferred work locations include; Milford (Ohio), Chicago (Illinois) & Detroit (Michigan)
About us We are creating an application platform that empowers people to build and continuously improve apps at unprecedented speed and scale. Who we are We’ve been in your shoes We know firsthand how hard it can be to quickly build software your users love, while maintaining the control you need. Having worked with hundreds of enterprise customers, we also understand how difficult it is to successfully execute a digital strategy. Our mission Our founders created Mendix to solve the biggest challenge in digital innovation: to empower IT and Business teams to collaborate like never before, while experiencing unmatched speed and control. These principles are architected into the very core of our platform, and they drive our relentless focus on your success. We are here to help We love helping you build breakthrough digital experiences, rejecting the conventional approach of merely doing the same things faster. We seek a long-term partnership with your team so we can help you deliver transformative value through applications. Our conviction—and your success—is powered by a diverse team of passionate and exceptional talent.
Want to learn more about Mendix? Visit Mendix's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.