Fulfillment Specialist, Int
Merrill, Grove City, OH (USA)
Join the future of financial communications
Merrill combines great people, best practices and advanced technology while empowering the communications of the world’s leading companies and professionals who support them. Whether it’s sales, finance, human resources, information technology and more, consider unleashing your talent at Merrill Corporation.
Responsible for the processing of orders and shipments according to company policies and procedures. Under direct supervision may do one or more of the following activities; picks, fills, packs, wraps, protects, consolidates, and arranges orders from warehouse stock, shelves, or bins according to written orders. Seals, weighs, transports, stacks, and labels containers with appropriate identification. Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
Duties and tasks are frequently routine. Resolves most questions and problems and refers only the most complex issues to higher levels. Applies some advanced skills to the position. Follows procedures, processes and techniques to meet the more complex requirements of the position. Works under minimal supervision.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Repeatedly assembles customer & internal orders into packets of folders, envelopes, boxes, etc.
- Assembling includes papers, folders, other promotional product and includes counting accurately by fanning materials
- Collate multiple pieces in correct sequence by customer orders
- May process freight for shipment according to specifications and the transportation method used based on company process or client request
- Repeatedly assembles customer & internal orders in correct sequence into packets of folders, envelopes, boxes, etc.
- Assembling includes bar coded papers, folders, other promotional product and includes counting accurately by fanning materials
- Scan product and final packet to assure order information is correct, verify through computer system
- Demonstrate proficiency with variable information workflows and data integrity software and hardware
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs with a focus on Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Knowledge of USPS and other third party rules and regulations
- Accountable for all scanned work processed
All areas include miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED or progress towards completion
- Expected to meet or exceed all production numbers
- Quality – associates are held accountable for accuracy of work
- Read and comprehend job orders
- Follows standard procedures and are able to give and take direction
- Basic reading and math skills
- Complete attention to detail and eye/hand coordination is needed
- Demonstrate excellent attendance and a sense of urgency
- Resolves routine problems; refers complex issues to higher levels (lead or supervisor/manager)
- Standing or walking the entire shift; constantly bending, twisting and reaching
Merrill is an international organization that offers technology-enabled platforms for secure content sharing, regulated communications, and disclosure services for the world of international finance.
For half a century, they've provided the tools to help some of the biggest companies in the world connect with speed, accuracy, and confidence. And in 2000, they became the first online management resource legally required for publicly traded companies.
Their digital transformation, in partnership with Microsoft and Pivotal Software, now allows clients to leverage highly innovative technology and advanced analytics, alongside ironclad security - all without losing the human touch.
And the transformation continues - Merrill is opening a digital innovation lab in New York in 2018.
As a global organization, Merrill knows that diverse perspectives are essential to our success. We’re committed to maintaining a diverse workforce to serve our customers around the world. Merrill is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and furthers the principles of EEO through Affirmative Action.
Be a Better Merrill Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Merrill when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Merrill? Visit Merrill's website.
Jobs You May Like
Associate Scientist, Cell & Molecular Immunology
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge, MA, USA
Senior Project Manager
Senior Customer Service Operations Manager
Remitly, Managua, Nicaragua
Peloton, Seattle Warehouse
Austin TX Driver ** Full Time Driver Shifts Available Immediately **
Chariot Transit, Austin
Operations Specialist - Orange County
LimeBike, Orange County, CA