Manager, Salesforce Practice
Merrill, St. Paul, MN (USA)
Join the future of financial communications
Merrill combines great people, best practices and advanced technology while empowering the communications of the world’s leading companies and professionals who support them. Whether it’s sales, finance, human resources, information technology and more, consider unleashing your talent at Merrill Corporation.
Merrill Corporation is actively seeking a Salesforce Administration Manager. This role will be responsible to consistently improve the Merrill Salesforce experience by analyzing, designing, and implementing improvements to our user experience and organizational process. Directly responsible to lead and manage a team of Salesforce analysts, this role will partner directly with business stakeholders to ensure successful end to end business process as well as continuous quality and efficiency improvements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Own and optimize the CRM system (Salesforce.com) which provides detailed support to the Merrill sales organization.
- Lead a team of Salesforce.com administrators and analysts.
- Support the completion of highly detailed, complex and expansive SFDC administration tasks including but not limited to; user and profile administration, ETL, data cleansing, workflows, object and field creation, basic application creation, etc.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for Salesforce capabilities and best practices, working closely with business partners to realize the full capabilities of Salesforce using best practices.
- Maintain familiarity with other IT system / business application capabilities and scope definition in order to make recommendations about potential upstream/downstream integration or functionality intersection points.
- Stay current with periodic SFDC releases and leverage updates applicable to organizational requirements.
- Partner with various stakeholders to analyze business needs, elicit requirements and design solutions that enable the business to achieve its objectives, improve user experience and drive system adoption.
- Serve as a technical resource for in-house projects and work with vendors and implementation partners to integrate new applications and tools. Act as an internal champion to ensure success of the project(s).
- Support the creation of technical documentation for Salesforce configuration and related integrations.
- Serve as and manage the internal CRM Help Desk to analyze and troubleshoot data, user and system(s) issues.
- Monitor and amend data strategies to support the accurate creation and distribution of reports and dashboards.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum Experience: 8 – 10 years professional information technology experience within a CRM system, Salesforce.com preferred.
Merrill is an international organization that offers technology-enabled platforms for secure content sharing, regulated communications, and disclosure services for the world of international finance.
For half a century, they've provided the tools to help some of the biggest companies in the world connect with speed, accuracy, and confidence. And in 2000, they became the first online management resource legally required for publicly traded companies.
Their digital transformation, in partnership with Microsoft and Pivotal Software, now allows clients to leverage highly innovative technology and advanced analytics, alongside ironclad security - all without losing the human touch.
And the transformation continues - Merrill is opening a digital innovation lab in New York in 2018.
As a global organization, Merrill knows that diverse perspectives are essential to our success. We’re committed to maintaining a diverse workforce to serve our customers around the world. Merrill is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and furthers the principles of EEO through Affirmative Action.
Be a Better Merrill Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Merrill when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Merrill? Visit Merrill's website.
Jobs You May Like
Cloud Solutions Architect
Qumulo, Seattle Office (HQ)
Store Supervisor - West Palm Beach
Casper, West Palm Beach, FL
Enterprise Sales Director
Handshake, San Francisco
Sales Engineer (Datto RMM)
Datto, Norwalk, CT
Senior Software Analyst - Pre-Sales
Icertis, Pune Area, India
Sales Engineer - Mid Market
Samsara, San Jose