Salesforce Practice Manager
Merrill, St. Paul, MN (USA)
Join the future of financial communications
Merrill Corporation is the industry leader in technology solutions that enable mergers, acquisitions, initial public offerings, restructuring and other critical capital transactions in more than 170 countries. We provide the world’s leading investment banks, private equity firms, law firms and corporations with tools to simplify, streamline and accelerate the due diligence process, helping them close more deals, faster. We are a global team of high-energy, passionate people. We have strong individual voices but we work as a team, bringing out the best in each other. We thrive under pressure and always keep the customer at the heart of everything we do.
Do Salesforce configuration projects energize you? Are you looking for an opportunity to help shape the business workflow? Do you enjoy leading and developing others? If you answered “yes” to these questions, this could be the right opportunity for you!
Merrill Corporation is actively seeking a Salesforce Practice Manager directly responsible for leading and managing a team of Salesforce analysts configuring Service Cloud to optimize the experience for our Service team. This role will be responsible for consistently improving the Merrill Salesforce experience by analyzing, designing, and implementing improvements to our user experience and organizational process. He/she will partner directly with business stakeholders to ensure successful end-to-end business processes as well as continuous quality and efficiency improvements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Own and optimize the CRM system (Salesforce/Service Cloud) which provides detailed support to the Merrill service organization.
- Lead and further develop a team of Salesforce.com administrators and analysts,
- Support the completion of highly detailed, complex and expansive SFDC administration tasks including but not limited to; user and profile administration, ETL, data cleansing, workflows, object and field creation, basic application creation, etc.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for Salesforce/Service Cloud capabilities and best practices, working closely with business partners to realize the full capabilities of Salesforce using best practices.
- Maintain familiarity with other IT system / business application capabilities and scope definition in order to make recommendations about potential upstream/downstream integration or functionality intersection points.
- Stay current with periodic SFDC releases and leverage updates applicable to organizational requirements.
- Partner with various stakeholders to analyze business needs, elicit requirements and design solutions that enable the business to achieve its objectives, improve user experience and drive system adoption.
- Serve as a technical resource for in-house projects and work with vendors and implementation partners to integrate new applications and tools. Act as an internal champion to ensure success of the project(s).
- Support the creation of technical documentation for Salesforce configuration and related integrations.
- Serve as and manage the internal CRM Help Desk to analyze and troubleshoot data, user and system(s) issues.
- Monitor and amend data strategies to support the accurate creation and distribution of reports and dashboards.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum Experience: 8 – 10 years professional information technology experience.
- Previous implementation and configuration experience with Salesforce or Service Cloud required.
- Previous management experience required.
Merrill is an international organization that offers technology-enabled platforms for secure content sharing, regulated communications, and disclosure services for the world of international finance.
For half a century, they've provided the tools to help some of the biggest companies in the world connect with speed, accuracy, and confidence. And in 2000, they became the first online management resource legally required for publicly traded companies.
Their digital transformation, in partnership with Microsoft and Pivotal Software, now allows clients to leverage highly innovative technology and advanced analytics, alongside ironclad security - all without losing the human touch.
And the transformation continues - Merrill is opening a digital innovation lab in New York in 2018.
As a global organization, Merrill knows that diverse perspectives are essential to our success. We’re committed to maintaining a diverse workforce to serve our customers around the world. Merrill is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and furthers the principles of EEO through Affirmative Action.
Be a Better Merrill Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Merrill when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Merrill? Visit Merrill's website.
Jobs You May Like
Partner Community Manager
JW Player, New York
Sales Director - Minneapolis
Medallia, Remote, Minnesota
Territory Manager, Partnerships (Outside Sales)
ChowNow, Chicago, IL
Enterprise Account Executive (West)
CloudHealth Technologies, San Francisco, CA
Sales Development Representative
Okta, Chicago, Illinois
Senior Manager, Sales Development
Yext, London, UK