Client Biller (Third Shift)
Merrill, St. Paul, MN (USA)
Join the future of financial communications
Merrill combines great people, best practices and advanced technology while empowering the communications of the world’s leading companies and professionals who support them. Whether it’s sales, finance, human resources, information technology and more, consider unleashing your talent at Merrill Corporation.
Merrill Corporation offers exceptional opportunities to grow your career with leading edge technologies in a fast-paced, collaborative and global environment. Our employees are a dedicated and supportive team of the industry’s best people and the work offers some of the most rewarding challenges. From our focused, energetic work teams to our collaborative, results-oriented environment, cloud technologies and sound strategy, Merrill Corporation values its employees and wants them to know they’re part of an industry global leader.
Merrill Corporation is looking for a Client Biller to join our team of experts. Under moderate supervision, our Client Biller is responsible for preparing customer invoices. Majority of the functions performed will include standard to medium-complex assignments requiring a strong level of expertise. As a Client Biller, you will be working within a global multi-currency market. This is a third shift position Monday through Friday. There is some flexibility in the core hours. The shift can start any time between 11:00pm and 3:00am.
- Compiles data, prepares standard to complex client invoices.
- Strong basic understanding of product(s) they are billing.
- Handles standard issues and possesses the knowledge to make some analytical decisions.
- Fluency in global client billing software systems, including multi-currency billing.
- Works regularly under internal and external deadlines.
- Establishes relationships and encourages relationships between internal customers (collections, sales, billing, credit, finance, accounting, customer service, and production) and external customers (Merrill clients and vendors).
- Participates in a team-based atmosphere and effectively works within a complex business structure.
- Consistently uses all tools available to produce an accurate end-product.
- Salesforce case management.
- Duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Associate Degree in Finance/Accounting/Business or equivalent work experience of 2 years minimum required.
- Finance background with directly related experience is a plus.
- Applies analytical and problem-solving skills required for this position.
- Able to work in a fast pace environment.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish tasks and goals.
- Microsoft Excel experience at an intermediate level.
- Salesforce & SharePoint knowledge at an intermediate level.
- Adapts procedures, processes, and techniques to accomplish the requirements of the position. Works under general supervision.
- Strong functional Oracle and systems knowledge.
- Change agent and responsive to the ever-changing environment.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Requires strong written and verbal communication skills.
Merrill is an international organization that offers technology-enabled platforms for secure content sharing, regulated communications, and disclosure services for the world of international finance.
For half a century, they've provided the tools to help some of the biggest companies in the world connect with speed, accuracy, and confidence. And in 2000, they became the first online management resource legally required for publicly traded companies.
Their digital transformation, in partnership with Microsoft and Pivotal Software, now allows clients to leverage highly innovative technology and advanced analytics, alongside ironclad security - all without losing the human touch.
And the transformation continues - Merrill is opening a digital innovation lab in New York in 2018.
As a global organization, Merrill knows that diverse perspectives are essential to our success. We’re committed to maintaining a diverse workforce to serve our customers around the world. Merrill is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and furthers the principles of EEO through Affirmative Action.
Be a Better Merrill Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Merrill when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Merrill? Visit Merrill's website.
Jobs You May Like
Beyond, Houston TX
Data Scientist, Selection & Pricing
EnerNOC, US - Boston, MA
SIRA - Infrastructure & Real Assets Associate / Senior Associate
Senior Manager, M&A and Tax Planning
Airbnb, San Francisco, United States
Knotel, Knotel Boston