Product Support Specialist
Merrill, St. Paul, MN (USA)
Join the future of financial communications
Merrill combines great people, best practices and advanced technology while empowering the communications of the world’s leading companies and professionals who support them. Whether it’s sales, finance, human resources, information technology and more, consider unleashing your talent at Merrill Corporation.
Support users by providing technical product support to enhance their overall product and service experience; through strong product and application knowledge assist users with technical queries enabling them to successfully configure, manage and complete their project.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to user inquires through various communication channels including phone, email, chat, etc. regarding how to use the product and tool features to accomplish their specific tasks or milestones.
- May assist users in the setup and configuration of tools and features within Merrill’s technology products.
- Using product knowledge, this role will provide support to our users who are experiencing simple or more complex issues with our products; troubleshoot and directly answer user questions to resolve the issues they are experiencing. Route issues that the Product Support Specialist is unable to resolve to the appropriate person or team for timely user resolution.
- Provide educational tutorials and support on the platform’s capabilities and functionality to users; Build positive relationships while being proactive in anticipating client needs.
- Develop knowledge of industry and clients’ use cases, in order to more fully understand background of support questions.
- Capture client product support requests through internal workflow tools to ensure excellent user experience and support business metrics and reporting.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma required.
- Strong technical aptitude and learning agility.
- 3-5 years previous experience in a client service or operational support environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of functional area.
- Superior communication skills, especially in explaining technical terms in a way that non-technical individuals can understand.
- High degree of independent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work well in a team collaboration environment.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Merrill is an international organization that offers technology-enabled platforms for secure content sharing, regulated communications, and disclosure services for the world of international finance.
For half a century, they've provided the tools to help some of the biggest companies in the world connect with speed, accuracy, and confidence. And in 2000, they became the first online management resource legally required for publicly traded companies.
Their digital transformation, in partnership with Microsoft and Pivotal Software, now allows clients to leverage highly innovative technology and advanced analytics, alongside ironclad security - all without losing the human touch.
And the transformation continues - Merrill is opening a digital innovation lab in New York in 2018.
As a global organization, Merrill knows that diverse perspectives are essential to our success. We’re committed to maintaining a diverse workforce to serve our customers around the world. Merrill is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and furthers the principles of EEO through Affirmative Action.
Be a Better Merrill Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Merrill when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Merrill? Visit Merrill's website.
Jobs You May Like
Product Designer, Armenia
Vineti, Yerevan, Armenia
Product Go-To-Market Manager
OTA Insight, London
Process Engineer, Caller Experience
Oscar, New York
Senior Product Marketing Manager - New York
Komodo Health, New York
Product Manager - Relevance & Machine Learning
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
User Experience Designer