Client Services Supervisor
Merrill, St. Paul, MN (USA)
Join the future of financial communications
Merrill combines great people, best practices and advanced technology while empowering the communications of the world’s leading companies and professionals who support them. Whether it’s sales, finance, human resources, information technology and more, consider unleashing your talent at Merrill Corporation.
Merrill Corporation offers exceptional opportunities to grow your career with leading edge technologies in a fast-paced, collaborative and global environment. Our employees are a dedicated and supportive team of the industry’s best people and the work offers some of the most rewarding challenges. From our focused, energetic work teams to our collaborative, results-oriented environment, cloud technologies and sound strategy, Merrill Corporation values its employees and wants them to know they’re part of an industry global leader.
Our DataSite team is looking for a Client Services Supervisor. DataSite is a SaaS Virtual Data Room used for mergers and acquisitions due diligence projects. As a DataSite Client Services Supervisor, you will be responsible for developing effective and positive relationships with clients as well as supervising a team of technical product support specialists. Ultimately, you will be responsible for providing superior service as well as technical and tactical expertise in a client driven, highly technical environment.
- Collaborates with Supervisor team to oversee the day to day operations of Operations employees.
- Assists with labor planning, including the steps required to hire, train, evaluate and discipline employees.
- Supervises, coordinates, directs, and monitors staff activities to ensure prompt, courteous and accurate service that consistently meets and frequently exceeds customer expectations.
- Confirms all services rendered are documented in the proper systems in a timely manner.
- Follows proven ISO27001 best practices, ensures adherence to security protocols and mitigates risk.
- Retains valuable employee assets and motivates staff to deliver superior service.
- Creates and analyzes metrics to ensure operational quality and efficiency.
- Interacts with diverse levels of internal and external personnel to develop and maintain effective communication as needed to resolve issues and keep internal/external clients informed.
- Collaborate with technology teams to support product enhancements, feature changes, maintenance, and all related items.
- Portrays excellent leadership qualities.
- Coordinates employee schedules and staffing levels.
- Manages costs to ensure profitability.
- Ensures adherence to departments policies, procedures and best practices.
- Advises employees on processes and provides direction on novel situations and requests.
- Monitors team and individual employee performance.
- Coordinates and assists with employee training and development.
- Diffuses complex situations.
- Creates and maintains a positive, respectful work environment.
- Delegates tasks as needed.
- Creates documentation/instructions on topics as needed.
- Provides metrics or other communications to senior management as required.
- Coordinates with internal departments and external service providers.
- Conveys ideas professionally and positively to various audiences in effective mediums.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BA/BS degree in business or equivalent.
- Preference for previous supervisory experience.
- Preference for previous experience with virtual data rooms or M&A support.
- Must have strong technical aptitude and organization skills.
Merrill is an international organization that offers technology-enabled platforms for secure content sharing, regulated communications, and disclosure services for the world of international finance.
For half a century, they've provided the tools to help some of the biggest companies in the world connect with speed, accuracy, and confidence. And in 2000, they became the first online management resource legally required for publicly traded companies.
Their digital transformation, in partnership with Microsoft and Pivotal Software, now allows clients to leverage highly innovative technology and advanced analytics, alongside ironclad security - all without losing the human touch.
And the transformation continues - Merrill is opening a digital innovation lab in New York in 2018.
As a global organization, Merrill knows that diverse perspectives are essential to our success. We’re committed to maintaining a diverse workforce to serve our customers around the world. Merrill is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and furthers the principles of EEO through Affirmative Action.
Be a Better Merrill Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Merrill when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Merrill? Visit Merrill's website.
Jobs You May Like
Customer Support Specialist (m/w) / Kundenservice
Technical Integration Engineer
Tradeshift, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Social Media Customer Support Manager (Remote Los Angeles, CA)
Okta, Remote, Los Angeles, CA
Dept, Dept Creative DE
Support Systems Analyst
Confluent, Palo Alto, California
OurHealth, Indianapolis, IN