Merrill combines great people, best practices and advanced technology while empowering the communications of the world’s leading companies and professionals who support them. Whether it’s sales, finance, human resources, information technology and more, consider unleashing your talent at Merrill Corporation.
Merrill Named to “50 Best Companies to Sell For” by Selling Power Magazine, 2017.
The DatasiteOne Sales Associate, Senior will support a Merrill Enterprise Sales Executive and is responsible for assisting the Sales Executive in growing territory revenue in assigned accounts while training to be a quota carrying Sales Executive with their own set of accounts after a complete on boarding and defined training period. The DatasiteOne Sales Associate, Senior will be mentored by both sales management and assigned Sales Executive. The role may own a small set of accounts to start and as expertise is gained, additional accounts will be assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the needs of the Enterprise Sales Executive in growing territory revenue and achieving and exceeding revenue budget
- Participate in on-boarding training and continuous learning opportunities
- Gain hands on experience with the Merrill suite of services
- Establish relationships across support organizations
- Participate and co-host in client events
- Understand all aspects of selling process
- Responsible for retention and selling to a set of small accounts, which will grow over time
- Build rapport and relationships with internal and external customers through prompt, courteous, efficient, and professional service
- Maintain accurate records of all call activity in salesforce.com and report call information, sales leads, and customer profiles correctly and accurately in a timely manner
- Learn all Merrill policies, procedures and best practices
- 4 year degree required
- Three to five plus years in a sales related role
- Biased towards action- results driven
- Excellent time management skills, ability to prioritize
- Solid decision-making, presentation and organization skills
- Solid communication skills (verbal and written) and professional appearance
- Ability and drive to manage multiple priorities and achieve results
- Desire to be a future sales executive
Essential Behavioral Requirements:
All Merrill employees are expected to conduct themselves and to behave in a manner which promotes company values, principals, policy, and culture, and that is conducive to the efficient operation of the Company.
Merrill is an international organization that offers technology-enabled platforms for secure content sharing, regulated communications, and disclosure services for the world of international finance.
For half a century, they've provided the tools to help some of the biggest companies in the world connect with speed, accuracy, and confidence. And in 2000, they became the first online management resource legally required for publicly traded companies.
Their digital transformation, in partnership with Microsoft and Pivotal Software, now allows clients to leverage highly innovative technology and advanced analytics, alongside ironclad security - all without losing the human touch.
And the transformation continues - Merrill is opening a digital innovation lab in New York in 2018.
As a global organization, Merrill knows that diverse perspectives are essential to our success. We’re committed to maintaining a diverse workforce to serve our customers around the world. Merrill is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and furthers the principles of EEO through Affirmative Action.
Be a Better Merrill Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Merrill when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Merrill? Visit Merrill's website.
Jobs You May Like
Director, Enterprise Sales
Yext, New York, NY
Townsquare Interactive, Portsmouth, NH
Customer Service Agent - Nederland (Full-time)
Bloomon, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Lead Stylist-Supervisor, Oakbrook
Bonobos, Chicago, IL
Sales Development Representative
Everlaw, Oakland, California