Merrill combines great people, best practices and advanced technology while empowering the communications of the world’s leading companies and professionals who support them. Whether it’s sales, finance, human resources, information technology and more, consider unleashing your talent at Merrill Corporation.
Merrill DataSite is a global leader in providing a virtual data room software solution and customer service support for corporate transactions across a broad range of industries. The Merrill DataSite team is committed to investing in employee development and fostering a cooperative, collaborative workplace where each employee has opportunities to grow and contribute. The DataSite training team provides customers with exceptional training and resources to strengthen product knowledge and use, grow technical skills, and encourage professional development.
The preferred Training Specialist candidate will be skilled in analysing training needs, building appropriate learning solutions, selecting delivery methods, and working collaboratively to deliver and implement training. The qualified candidate will create, manage, and deliver training in classroom, virtual, and self-guided e-learning formats to the diverse teams that support DataSite. The candidate will also deliver virtual training to global customers to promote self-administration and the effective use of Datasite for transactions. In addition, the preferred candidate will contribute to supporting documentation, job aids, and standard operating procedures. This position will report directly to the Training Supervisor.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design classroom and e-learning training materials and develop course curriculum.
- Monitor, test, and measure for trainee comprehension and satisfaction. Provide feedback to trainees and adjust delivery methods to provide effective results.
- Maintain and enhance existing training materials, plans, and manuals to improve training effectiveness and reflect new techniques and knowledge.
- Develop professional enrichment and skill building training for existing employees.
- Define, document, and provide training for standard operating procedures.
- Act as a resource to answer product questions and provide support to the DataSite teams.
- Contribute knowledge of training fundamentals and maximize effectiveness by researching training methodologies and learning tools
- Stay current with DataSite software development to define best practices and procedures prior to a code release.
- Facilitate classroom and virtual training.
- Bachelor’s degree or educational, instructional design, or technical training certification.
- Minimum 5 years professional experience, preferably in a training or educational context.
- Must be a team player and able to work in a time sensitive, high pressure deadline and driven work environment
- Experience with instructional design strategies for users with varying skill sets.
- Ability to organize and prioritize projects to adapt to changing business needs, using strong time management skills.
- Reliable in meeting commitments and deadlines.
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaborate and cooperate within a team.
- Ability to analyze product changes to offer creative and effective standard operating procedures or changes to existing processes.
- Proactive, positive approach to adopting new technology and building knowledge.
- Attention to details.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to understand business needs to contribute ideas for process and product improvements.
- Ability to work well under significant pressure.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
Merrill is an international organization that offers technology-enabled platforms for secure content sharing, regulated communications, and disclosure services for the world of international finance.
For half a century, they've provided the tools to help some of the biggest companies in the world connect with speed, accuracy, and confidence. And in 2000, they became the first online management resource legally required for publicly traded companies.
Their digital transformation, in partnership with Microsoft and Pivotal Software, now allows clients to leverage highly innovative technology and advanced analytics, alongside ironclad security - all without losing the human touch.
And the transformation continues - Merrill is opening a digital innovation lab in New York in 2018.
As a global organization, Merrill knows that diverse perspectives are essential to our success. We’re committed to maintaining a diverse workforce to serve our customers around the world. Merrill is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and furthers the principles of EEO through Affirmative Action.
Be a Better Merrill Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Merrill when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Merrill? Visit Merrill's website.
Jobs You May Like
Administrative Assistant, Labor Relations
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Executive Assistant To Chief Executive Officer
HashiCorp, Headquarters--San Francisco
HR Business Partner (Pittsburgh)
Affirm, Pittsburgh, PA
Bus Shuttle Driver (CDL Type A or B with Passengers endorsement)
Golden State Warriors, Santa Cruz Warriors
App Annie, San Francisco
Director of Value Management
BetterUp, San Francisco