Content Marketing Manager - Storyteller, EMEA
Merrill, London (GBR)
Join the future of financial communications
Merrill combines great people, best practices and advanced technology while empowering the communications of the world’s leading companies and professionals who support them. Whether it’s sales, finance, human resources, information technology and more, consider unleashing your talent at Merrill Corporation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Include the following but other duties may be assigned.
- Creating compelling, differentiating and relevant brand and product story and telling it coherently and consistently across the different channels (Web, Social Media, Email, Display. SEA/SEA, Events, Webinar) and media (Whitepaper, Blog, Video, Infographic, Social Media post, Newsletter)
- Work closely with sales and other key internal stakeholders to ideate, prioritize and activate content
- Creative messaging to build our brand presence and awareness across different channels and media
- Writing, producing and packaging content for the different initiatives and campaigns
- Briefing and managing external creative agencies and creative designers
- Repurposing content to optimise for each channel and audience in EMEA
- Coordinating award entries for key technology and innovation awards
- Managing the EMEA Content Calendar
- Working closely with the peers in the EMEA Marketing team and Global Marketing team as well as the Marketing Director to ensure content strategy and delivery is as required and timely
- Creative thinker;
- Flexible and able to work both strategically and operationally;
- Excellent planning and organizational skills;
- Self-motivated and hands professional;
- The ability to rapidly acquire an understanding of the financial market and the M&A transactions;
- Strong multi-tasking ability;
- Team player;
- Organised and can work well under pressure;
- Confident in liaising with individuals at all levels and backgrounds;
- Flexible with working hours;
- BA in Communication or English literature or equivalent;
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience in, and a passion for, developing content strategy and delivering creative content production;
- Background in financial services / working in fin-tech is a strong plus;
- Proven results delivering, tracking, measuring and iterating content across multiple channels, searching for improvements and refining at every step;
- A thorough understanding of communications channels and types of content, and the ability to evaluate and prioritise the most valuable and useful content to achieve commercial goals;
- Fluent in written and spoken English; any additional language fluency a bonus;
- Experience of Salesforce or similar CRM systems desirable;
- Experience with Eloqua or similar marketing automation systems desirable;
- Experience working within a marketing team in a corporate environment;
- Previous experience successfully managing events from planning through to execution and post event analysis;
- Min 10 year’s experience in Content Marketing, or similar disiplines, is desirable;
Merrill is an international organization that offers technology-enabled platforms for secure content sharing, regulated communications, and disclosure services for the world of international finance.
For half a century, they've provided the tools to help some of the biggest companies in the world connect with speed, accuracy, and confidence. And in 2000, they became the first online management resource legally required for publicly traded companies.
Their digital transformation, in partnership with Microsoft and Pivotal Software, now allows clients to leverage highly innovative technology and advanced analytics, alongside ironclad security - all without losing the human touch.
And the transformation continues - Merrill is opening a digital innovation lab in New York in 2018.
As a global organization, Merrill knows that diverse perspectives are essential to our success. We’re committed to maintaining a diverse workforce to serve our customers around the world. Merrill is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and furthers the principles of EEO through Affirmative Action.
Be a Better Merrill Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Merrill when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Merrill? Visit Merrill's website.
Jobs You May Like
CityTeam Project Consultant (Seattle)
BuildZoom, Seattle, WA
Marketing Allrounder with a passion for Latin America
Ventura TRAVEL, Berlin
Product Marketing Manager, Ads
Teads, Los Angeles
Strategist, Paid Search
Email Aptitude, New York, NY
Marketing Internship - Fall 2018
Splash, New York Office