Merrill, St. Paul, MN (USA)
Join the future of financial communications
Merrill Corporation is the industry leader in technology solutions that enable mergers, acquisitions, initial public offerings, restructuring and other critical capital transactions in more than 170 countries. We provide the world’s leading investment banks, private equity firms, law firms and corporations with tools to simplify, streamline and accelerate the due diligence process, helping them close more deals, faster. We are a global team of high-energy, passionate people. We have strong individual voices but we work as a team, bringing out the best in each other. We thrive under pressure and always keep the customer at the heart of everything we do.
- Performs a wide variety of credit and collection functions.
- Processes credit checks
- Provides customer service based contact with external customers to resolve payment.
- Coordinates and clearly communicates with external customers as well as internal customers in our sales, billing, accounts receivable, and operations departments.
- Prepares reports on status of collections items.
- Participates in collections conference calls and meetings with sales, collections, billing, and management.
- Attends and participates in staff meetings and training as provided.
- Maintains open accounts receivable aging reports and works to secure the timeliness of payments.
- Conducts strategic escalations of accounts through the GetPaid Collections system.
- Reviews and monitors delinquent accounts.
- Uses investigative and problem-solving skills to resolve issues.
- Maintains records on credit risks, delinquent accounts, and incomplete files.
- Maintains on account cash and processes necessary forms for write-offs and refunds following set procedures.
Education & Experience:
- Post-secondary or high school diploma depending on experience.
- Minimum 3 years related work experience.
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of confidentiality
- Oracle or GetPaid experience preferred.
- SharePoint experience.
- Intermediate Excel proficiency.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to build relationships with internal and external customers.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Ability to work 1st shift day hours Monday-Friday. Also, required to provide minimal rotating evening coverage as needed via remote access.
Merrill is an international organization that offers technology-enabled platforms for secure content sharing, regulated communications, and disclosure services for the world of international finance.
For half a century, they've provided the tools to help some of the biggest companies in the world connect with speed, accuracy, and confidence. And in 2000, they became the first online management resource legally required for publicly traded companies.
Their digital transformation, in partnership with Microsoft and Pivotal Software, now allows clients to leverage highly innovative technology and advanced analytics, alongside ironclad security - all without losing the human touch.
And the transformation continues - Merrill is opening a digital innovation lab in New York in 2018.
As a global organization, Merrill knows that diverse perspectives are essential to our success. We’re committed to maintaining a diverse workforce to serve our customers around the world. Merrill is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and furthers the principles of EEO through Affirmative Action.
Be a Better Merrill Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Merrill when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Merrill? Visit Merrill's website.
Jobs You May Like
Quality & Compliance Agent for North American & Australian Market
Trustpilot, Denver, CO
Vice President, Restructuring
Lincoln International, Chicago, New York
Entrepreneur First Team, Singapore
Workfront, Lehi, Utah, US
Regulatory Reporting Analyst
Financial Accounting & Advisory Services, Director
Accordion Partners, New York