Mobile Software Engineer
Merrill, New York, NY (USA)
Join the future of financial communications
Merrill Corporation is the industry leader in technology solutions that enable mergers, acquisitions, initial public offerings, restructuring and other critical capital transactions in more than 170 countries. We provide the world’s leading investment banks, private equity firms, law firms and corporations with tools to simplify, streamline and accelerate the due diligence process, helping them close more deals, faster. We are a global team of high-energy, passionate people. We have strong individual voices but we work as a team, bringing out the best in each other. We thrive under pressure and always keep the customer at the heart of everything we do.
At Merrill Corporation, iOS Engineers build reliable and well-designed apps that provide high value to our customers. We work closely with our product and UX team to craft the right experience at the same time we collaborate with our strong engineering team to make sure that our apps are fast, secure and maintainable.
· Work with business stakeholders to define our mobile roadmap as we explore new devices, operating systems, and screen sizes
· Implement secure and scalable solutions for a mobile-concurrent environment
· Write high quality code, including tests and documentation.
· Define and improve apps architecture
· Collaborate with other developers throughout code/design reviews and pair programming sessions.
· Work collaboratively with UI/UX and Product stakeholders that are experts in responsive design and user experience for mobile devices and tablets
· Strong understanding of OO programming, Swift and computer science fundamentals
· 2-3 years of experience in iOS development, with a concentration on native application development
· Proven debugging and performance testing skills
· Ideally, have multiple iOS Apps published in the App Store (a document-driven app is a plus)
· Experience using and/or contributing to 3rd party frameworks (i.e., Alamofire, RxSwift)
· Familiarity with VIPER and MVVM architectures.
· Experience with RxSwift framework
· Experience writing apps that consume RESTful and graphQL services.
· Ability to learn new tools and technologies quickly
· Experience working as part of a team software development effort
· Exceptional communication skills
Merrill is an international organization that offers technology-enabled platforms for secure content sharing, regulated communications, and disclosure services for the world of international finance.
For half a century, they've provided the tools to help some of the biggest companies in the world connect with speed, accuracy, and confidence. And in 2000, they became the first online management resource legally required for publicly traded companies.
Their digital transformation, in partnership with Microsoft and Pivotal Software, now allows clients to leverage highly innovative technology and advanced analytics, alongside ironclad security - all without losing the human touch.
And the transformation continues - Merrill is opening a digital innovation lab in New York in 2018.
As a global organization, Merrill knows that diverse perspectives are essential to our success. We’re committed to maintaining a diverse workforce to serve our customers around the world. Merrill is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and furthers the principles of EEO through Affirmative Action.
Be a Better Merrill Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Merrill when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Merrill? Visit Merrill's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sr Frontend Engineer
The Pill Club, San Carlos, CA
Blend, San Francisco
Taboola, Be'er Sheva
Software Engineer - Data Pipelines
GitHub, Remote - Europe
Front End Engineer
United Technologies Digital, New York
Senior Frontend Engineer (f/m/x) - Angular